Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Request Slender map
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10
Exclamation  Slender map

I had an idea in my head, like alway it ate my brains and now making me post this.
somebody should make a "slender" map, like you need to find notes in a forest, and when you get the first note, a script trigger to make a grunt appear, the more note you find, the more dangerous it will be (classic grunt with AI to an pathfinding scripted brute killing machine) yeah. sound like an hard thing to do, (need new tree model, and stuff) and in the forest there would be a bathhouse but instead of that it would be a simple house you can enter where there is a note, when you pick it up you get hallucination... well, i guess that all.

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
11-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: Slender map

noope..

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
11-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Find
Earthykiller127 Offline

(11-21-2012, 03:56 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: noope..
(spam detector):
spammer detected.

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
11-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Website Find
Pshyched Offline

Threads: 21

Personally, I think there is too many Slider-Like maps nowadays. At first it was great, it was a basic game that scared the utter crap out of us. Then came the mods, Okay yeah they were good, some better than others but it was still good.

Then came the total Conversions... Some of these were amazing, some were terrible in execution. At this point I was completely over Slender and how the game had been ruined basically.

I don't think amnesia would work well with this type of thing.
11-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Im currently working on the Full-conversion slender: curse of hope with another guy , We are aiming for something completely different though and it will proberly be more simular to amnesia then slender.
Also I dont think your idea would work since its kinda predictable that the grunt will appear when you pick up a note. If something is predictable its less or not even scary at all. Thats why slender is only scary the first time you play or see it and people quickly get over it.
And of course both your idea and original slender lacks a story which kinda sucks a little, im just not into mindless horror.
Just my thoughts and opinions.
also heres the link to curse of hope if you wanna take a look http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...se+of+hope
11-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Find
TheAwesoMexGamerxx2025 Offline

Threads: 0

They should make a slender map called Slender Man:The Final Chapter
Story:You have to go back to the woods from the first game,but when you get back its all trashed up.Trees covered in fire the grass is messed up. But this time you came back to KILL SLENDER MAN!!!!
Objectives: Once again you have to find all eight pages but its easy slender won't get you once you find all eight pages you here something. You realize one of The pages is a map to a house. Its actually a armory room. You can choose and gin you want but only two(right click to aim and 1 or 2 to switch guns)
You have to find slender by collecting eight more pages but the pages are different
Their his first ones that he actually made.But the pictures mean something,they tell the stories from all the games and the stories from those games.
HOPE THIS GETS GOOD REVIEWS AND IS MADE!!! Smile
08-29-2013, 02:33 AM
Find
LHudson Offline

Threads: 9

There's one recently released, it's right here. Give it a try, it's got to be good right? Right?

[Image: sigpic401029_1.gif]
08-29-2013, 04:27 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(08-29-2013, 02:33 AM)TheAwesoMexGamerxx2025 Wrote: They should make a slender map called Slender Man:The Final Chapter
Story:You have to go back to the woods from the first game,but when you get back its all trashed up.Trees covered in fire the grass is messed up. But this time you came back to KILL SLENDER MAN!!!!
Objectives: Once again you have to find all eight pages but its easy slender won't get you once you find all eight pages you here something. You realize one of The pages is a map to a house. Its actually a armory room. You can choose and gin you want but only two(right click to aim and 1 or 2 to switch guns)
You have to find slender by collecting eight more pages but the pages are different
Their his first ones that he actually made.But the pictures mean something,they tell the stories from all the games and the stories from those games.

This thread is very old, please let it die.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
08-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-29-2013, 02:33 AM)TheAwesoMexGamerxx2025 Wrote: They should make a slender map called Slender Man:The Final Chapter

this is a legendary post

Posting Freak
08-29-2013, 08:49 AM
Website Find
Khyrpa Offline

I give you 10/10 a great review yes wonderful!

Really I can see someone fed up with the slender thing making a parody like this. Instead of 8 pieces of paper you get to search for 16!

08-29-2013, 09:44 AM
Find