Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnésia in a housing ?
TiToS Offline

Threads: 1
Question  Amnésia in a housing ?

Hello all,

First of all, I apologize for my bad english because I'm french and it's very tough to search a same or similary thread. So i Heart Frictional's games for their scenario and the terrific and AMAZING atmosphere Angel . But I wonder whether if there is Amnésia in a housing in sell Huh Because I would like to have Amnésia in a housing fot the style and for the game !
Wink Thanks you to answer my question and yours understanding.

TiToS.
11-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Amnésia in a housing ?

They sell the game in a box if that's what you're asking.

11-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Website Find
Solitary Walker Offline

Threads: 9

try Amazon

Disregard Everything; Acquire Aesthetics
11-28-2012, 05:19 AM
Find
TiToS Offline

Threads: 1

OK ty ... i go to try to see on different website and I found , I would give the site name.

Wink
11-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

As far as I can tell, Amazon.com sells amnesia in a boxed version. Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr do not, however, so I guess you'll have to pay a nice shipping fee to have it shipped from the US if you're in France. Also the box art is ugly as hell and there seems to be a problem with missing serial numbers sometimes... so you might be better of just downloading it from steam or gamersgate or the Frictional store.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2012, 10:57 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
11-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(11-28-2012, 10:52 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: As far as I can tell, Amazon.com sells amnesia in a boxed version. Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr do not, however, so I guess you'll have to pay a nice shipping fee to have it shipped from the US if you're in France. Also the box art is ugly as hell and there seems to be a problem with missing serial numbers sometimes... so you might be better of just downloading it from steam or gamersgate or the Frictional store.
The Frictional store is the best choice by far. FG get all the profits, you get a DRM-free copy (for those who are into that) plus you get a Steam CD-Key that you can use to activate it there, so what's the point of buying it on Steam?
11-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

You don't get a Steam key in the FG store.
11-29-2012, 08:20 AM
Website Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

[Image: 2z3vvjd.png]

Was this some kind of one-time thing or did Steam decide they wanted to sell it themselves in their own store? This serial is still completely valid; I have Amnesia both on Steam and I have the patched DRM-free version on a storage device.
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: The Frictional store is the best choice by far. FG get all the profits, you get a DRM-free copy (for those who are into that) plus you get a Steam CD-Key that you can use to activate it there, so what's the point
of buying it on Steam?
The point is simply that I don't have a Credit Card and only Steam and Gamersgate allow me to use alternative payment solutions like Sofortüberweisung, Moneybookers, Paysafe Cards or Giropay.

The only other option in the Frictional store is Paypal, where I don't have an account either, partly because they are considered to be somewhat untrustworthy.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2012, 11:31 AM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
11-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Find