Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Scary Videos
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
Scary Videos

Just a scary short-length movie. It's not a music video, it's some kind of a students work or something like that. Anyway, I was scared a lot while watching...
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/S9IA6SKHPFc[/video]
11-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Website Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Scary Videos

Pretty shocking and disturbing at the end, though not really scary per se. I'm not glad I watched that.... ^^

^(;,;)^
11-28-2012, 05:05 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Holy shit that guy is amazing! You know what impressed me most? That bit at the end that said "no CG". I mean it would have been impressive enough to do all that in a 3D software, but without it? Whoah. How did he even do that? Animatronics? stop motion? I'd love to see a making of.

Anyway, relating to the content of the video I guess Lovecraftian horror (however one would define that) isn't entirely dead after all, eh? Wink
11-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

It's not particularly scary, only some moments are scare-disturbing. But surely that's surrealistic and mystic... oh... And you can turn music off, if it'll be bothering you...

Those 2 videos are mixing CG and real decorations and puppets-animations... but technically it's fucking crazy. The director is the same for all 3 links, someone Adam Jones...

And the newest, totally CG, was in production for 1 year...

11-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Website Find