Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Fekete Keres - Black Search
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3
Fekete Keres - Black Search

-FEKETE KERES-
-
BLACK SEARCH

What this is about?
You take the lead role of a man named Daniel Mason, who came to see his wife for the last time with his daughter Eva.
While you are at the graveyard your daughter disappears, you follow the path through the brush and you see a giant castle. There is a small enough whole for a child to fit through, you hear her voice from inside the castle, you go in to find her and you find out about the castles dark and twisted history whether you like it or not!

So we've been doing this custom story for about 9 months now with a two mans team, but finally it's here!
After you've played our custom story, we would appreciate a little bit of feedback because we will continue making more custom stories in the near future.
Screenshots:

Downloads

This is just an ordinary custom story so installing it is easy. Just put the folder "Fekete Keres" in your Custom_stories folder and start Amnesia The Dark Descent.
NOTE: if you for some reason don't have Justine addon the custom story will not work properly. HOPE YOU ENJOY
-TeamSD

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012, 06:28 PM by TeamSD.)
12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Fekete Keres - Black Search

Downloading now! Smile
12-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Completed, really nice one and totally worth it to play it. Mapping was really decent Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Really awesome!
8-10
7 points for details { some maps were beatiful... others really empty... why?? like prison really empty }
Just too less scares... there were some points i would make some awesome scare { NO JUMPSCARE }
Awesome story!
12-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Find
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3

Finally we got the Moddb link up! We hope you download it through there.

12-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Find
Akos115 Offline

Threads: 14

DOWNLOAD FASTER I WANNA PLAY THIS!!!!! Big Grin

12-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1

Dude I only have this to say: your CS is, by a large margin, one of the scariest I ever played and with barely any cheapscares (I've seen one so far)

Spoiler below!
The giant teleporting head, right after you go through that door that requires 4 switch to open

Now, I'm in that part where

Spoiler below!
I need to collect 5 pieces of coal and I'm going to be totally honest with you when I say that, in 166 hours of amnesia (steam info) I've never freaked out so much (except, maybe, while playing the original story lol)

the lighting, the grunt never goes away and the FREAKING BACKGROUND MUSIC! DAMN IT! Also, to make things worse, that high-pitch noise that plays whenever an enemy spots you (terror meter) just STOPPED PLAYING! It, like, completely blows up everything else I've played as far as fear-inducing is concerned. When you see the grunt coming out of nowhere against you with THAT music, you'll ****-brix

However, I'm also stuck in that part (lol)

I've only found 4 pieces so far and I had this plan to lurk the grunt into destroying all the cells doors so I can see which ones I've already looked (the grunt keeps shutting them as he passes) and I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere

Are the 5 pieces found in that area? Or am I missing something? (please be the later D': )

Huge brofist (yeah, I've see the reference in that note with the rooms xD )

9/10 so far, discounting 1 for that prank with the head but I'll probably end up giving 10/10 in the final score.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012, 02:08 AM by ShiningBlader.)
12-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Find
Tiero Offline

Threads: 13

Cool design levels *_* I Especially liked your work with shadows and billboards!

[Image: 111.jpg]
12-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Website Find
Tiero Offline

Threads: 13

Cool design levels *_* I Especially liked your work with shadows and billboards!

Spoiler below!
[Image: 14014abb3ff1.jpg]
Big Grin

[Image: 111.jpg]
12-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Website Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1

Just a question

Spoiler below!
How do you enter the west wing?