Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

MOBA Games
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: MOBA Games

I used to play HoN, quit after the beta was over, played two games of Dota2, didn't enjoy it.

Been playing league for ages now and I keep coming back to it.
12-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Tried out Lol... gave me cancer. I just don't understand the appeal to it. People tend to have orgasms while playing it saying "Its the best game EVUR!!!" while making moaning sounds and shacking their erections like as if its a flight simulator joystick...

I just can't seem to understand why.
I really don't like it.

Well If I were you I wouldn't take my opinion seriously... Because after all I don't like Halo either.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 06:45 PM by Danny Boy.)
12-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I can't really get into LoL, or any game like it since it requires massive teamwork. Don't get me wrong, I like playing team games for fun's sake, but when it comes to gaming on a competitive, and serious(?) level I like depending on myself more. That's mostly why I play Starcraft 2 more.

Also, not wanting to start a flame war, or anything, but I ran across this pic not too long ago, and I found it amusing as well as being true to some extent:

Spoiler below!
[Image: qsHTg.jpg]

I've played alot of Starcraft 2, and I can safely say that the community is one of the most mature, and nicest out there. After playing for so long the ratio of players I run into are 95% nice/mature players, and 5% trolls/assholes. Contrastingly, some of my friends who are active LOL players will state that they very often run into people who will rage a lot.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 08:06 PM by Kreekakon.)
12-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

What about this thing, like how a lot of people say League of Legends is much easier compared to HON or Dota 2 (can't lie, I have said so myself). In my opinion yeah LoL is easier, but I don't know, if you play ranked and get higher elo I guess the harder it gets.

By the way is there anyone who casts HON gameplay? tournaments? atleast something like that. Because I have honestly never seen any.

Hi.
12-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(12-08-2012, 03:01 PM)Acies Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 01:14 PM)MaZiCUT Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 08:30 PM)Acies Wrote: I play HON. Probably the most evil community I have yet to encounter. I randomly played a match with someone from this forum a while ago, who recognized my user-name and called me out Smile

Not saying anything but, since you play HON,

How often does this happend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffuVFwqQPao

I never rage.. almost :] haha, that may sound like a total lie. I'm very aware of how the community in HON is so I try to be "as kind as possible within the circumstances" and hope that I sometimes make a better game for some player.

I am raged at though. You are 100% guaranteed to recieve some rage/whine if you are the lowest ranking player on the team Tongue Brown/Orange (lowest ranking team members) are often the punching bag in case mistakes have been made or if the game has been lost.
I find it doesn't matter, douchebags like the ones in the video(which is sadly accurate other then the fact that people generally aren't screaming their abuse, that's one thing HoN has over CoD) will find any excuse to hurl verbal abuse at you

It doesn't matter if your 1800 ranked, and are performing better then them, if they can find an excuse to blame you for something, they will. Even if their logic for blaming you is completely fucked

Quote: Tried out Lol... gave me cancer. I just don't understand the appeal to it. People tend to have orgasms while playing it saying "Its the best game EVUR!!!" while making moaning sounds and shacking their erections like as if its a flight simulator joystick...
I really don't like it.

Well If I were you I wouldn't take my opinion seriously... Because after all I don't like Halo either.
That was a pretty retarded statement, not because you're hating on LoL, but because of things like 'people tend to have orgasms while playing it'

lol...no

Anyways I'm an avid HoN/LoL/DotA 2 player, I like LoL the most out of all them, it's far better designed by a long shot, but you can still enjoy the others
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012, 08:14 PM by Hunter of Shadows.)
12-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(12-08-2012, 08:11 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
Quote:Tried out Lol... gave me cancer. I just don't understand the appeal to it. People tend to have orgasms while playing it saying "Its the best game EVUR!!!" while making moaning sounds and shacking their erections like as if its a flight simulator joystick...
I really don't like it.

That was a pretty retarded statement, not because you're hating on LoL, but because of things like 'people tend to have orgasms while playing it'

lol...no
You obviously haven't met my classmates...
12-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

I can't imagine ever wanting to
12-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Website Find