Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
gideon Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(07-17-2017, 08:37 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Maybe it was called Hercules
[Image: QJEZcCY.png]

HAHAHA actually I just found it, it's called "Disney's Hercules"Smile
07-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Find
Drackus34 Offline

ok so this is killing me, ive been trying to remember this game for a couple of years now still no answer, but what is the name of the pc game (mid to late 90s) that is like rampage but not a sidescroller its fully 3d, you have to destroy small towns working your way up to cities, you have a choice of playing as the 50ft woman, a robot from dimension x, a giant floating brain, or something like godzilla? like i said its been bothering me because i want to find it again but cant even remember what it starts with

(09-09-2017, 09:21 PM)Drackus34 Wrote: ok so this is killing me, ive been trying to remember this game for a couple of years now still no answer, but what is the name of the pc game (mid to late 90s) that is like rampage but not a sidescroller its fully 3d, you have to destroy small towns working your way up to cities, you have a choice of playing as the 50ft woman, a robot from dimension x, a giant floating brain, or something like godzilla? like i said its been bothering me because i want to find it again but cant even remember what it starts with
nevermind lol, i finally found it it was I Was An atomic mutant lol
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017, 09:30 PM by Drackus34.)
09-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Find
MrFars Offline

What is the name of the game where the prince saves the princess by running around the territory and clearing it of trees?
09-16-2019, 09:05 AM
Find
paulag Offline

There was this RTS on PC I bought really cheap, early 2000s, had a command and Conquer feel, it was 2d, it had a future setting, had cool pre rendered cutscenes of buildings and random things like that, I searched and searched but I've never even come close, it's like it never existed!
10-16-2020, 11:30 AM
Find