Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need ideas
JacobARF Offline

Threads: 1
Need ideas

Anyone want to help me with my Custom Story? What I need is some ideas of what it should be about, layout and all that. I don't want it to be a cheap jumpscare story.

So if anyone want to help I'd be very happy. I'll credit you too of course.
12-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Need ideas

Sure I'll help you... You can add me on skype Smile

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 02:26 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
12-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Find
JacobARF Offline

Jag ser att du är från Danmark, hoppas det går bra att jag skriver på svenska då? Jag lägger till dig Smile
12-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(12-12-2012, 02:21 PM)JacobARF Wrote: Jag ser att du är från Danmark, hoppas det går bra att jag skriver på svenska då? Jag lägger till dig Smile
Well it's ok, but i'm not sure i'll be able to understand everything you say Smile

12-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Find
JacobARF Offline

I'll do it in english then Wink
12-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Find
Rurikkur Offline

Threads: 0

You've got to be joking... You two, have to be able to understand one another, HAVE TO!

A Swede and a Dane not able to understand each other's language - what has the world come to.

I'm Faroese, and though I may not be able to speak Norwegian, Icelandic or Swedish, you can bet your *** I understand them, both when spoken and written. As for Danish itself - well, I lived in Denmark for a few years when I was little more than an infant... Other than that, almost every single time I've traveled outside the bounds of the Kingdom of Denmark, I've stayed in Copenhagen for about half a week on the way back. Besides, it's obligatory to learn it since were under Danish law anyway.

Så...Ahem! Mit ordforråd er måske lidt rustent, men det kan da ikke være alvor at du ikke forstår Svensk?! xD Det virker totalt absurd fra min synsvinkel! xD Prøv da at bruge det Nordiske så længe det nu varer, hvis det så går ad helvede til, så kan I jo sagtens skifte over til Engelsk.

Eller hvad? Måske er jeg bare et levn af urfolket, der skal tilpasse sig de nye tider, hvori globaliseringen er viktigere end hovmodig nationalisme.
12-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(12-14-2012, 02:26 PM)Rurikkur Wrote: You've got to be joking... You two, have to be able to understand one another, HAVE TO!

A Swede and a Dane not able to understand each other's language - what has the world come to.

I'm Faroese, and though I may not be able to speak Norwegian, Icelandic or Swedish, you can bet your *** I understand them, both when spoken and written. As for Danish itself - well, I lived in Denmark for a few years when I was little more than an infant... Other than that, almost every single time I've traveled outside the bounds of the Kingdom of Denmark, I've stayed in Copenhagen for about half a week on the way back. Besides, it's obligatory to learn it since were under Danish law anyway.

Så...Ahem! Mit ordforråd er måske lidt rustent, men det kan da ikke være alvor at du ikke forstår Svensk?! xD Det virker totalt absurd fra min synsvinkel! xD Prøv da at bruge det Nordiske så længe det nu varer, hvis det så går ad helvede til, så kan I jo sagtens skifte over til Engelsk.

Eller hvad? Måske er jeg bare et levn af urfolket, der skal tilpasse sig de nye tider, hvori globaliseringen er viktigere end hovmodig nationalisme.
Undskyld at jeg virker som et dårlig eksempel for den danske befolkning...

Of course i understand Swedish to some points, but with those points i don't understand, it would be much better speaking in english.
You sound like you've been travelling between the Scandinaviac countries... I've been to Sweden 3 times, and never really spoke swedish Smile Learning a new language is hard, and if we can understand each other in english, then there should be no problem Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012, 03:56 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Find