Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Funny glitch
h4xx0r Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Funny glitch

(12-17-2012, 09:51 AM)Tetrafish Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 07:17 AM)h4xx0r Wrote: Yep! Finally got below the locked trapdoor!
Is it possible to get inside the prisoner's cell once the Suitor has spawned? Maybe you can get him to break the door...
I was able to get the door "open" -where I could walk through it (after hitting it with a barrel), but it "appeared" closed. Yet, my cursor would change to a hand as if the door were all the way open. It still wouldn't move. This was before I had the Suitor spawn.

Okay. Just tried it with a barricade and 3 barrels in front of the locked cell door. One swipe from the Suitor and the screen went black, LOL. I must've gotten knocked outside of the map... after a short while I got a game over from falling.
If you're both lucky and quick, you can spawn the suitor, rush to the prisoner's cell, glitch the door, get inside the cell and try to attract the Suitor's attention(good luck with this, Alois is kinda derpy).
12-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Funny glitch

(12-17-2012, 05:06 PM)h4xx0r Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 09:51 AM)Tetrafish Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 07:17 AM)h4xx0r Wrote: Yep! Finally got below the locked trapdoor!
Is it possible to get inside the prisoner's cell once the Suitor has spawned? Maybe you can get him to break the door...
I was able to get the door "open" -where I could walk through it (after hitting it with a barrel), but it "appeared" closed. Yet, my cursor would change to a hand as if the door were all the way open. It still wouldn't move. This was before I had the Suitor spawn.

Okay. Just tried it with a barricade and 3 barrels in front of the locked cell door. One swipe from the Suitor and the screen went black, LOL. I must've gotten knocked outside of the map... after a short while I got a game over from falling.
If you're both lucky and quick, you can spawn the suitor, rush to the prisoner's cell, glitch the door, get inside the cell and try to attract the Suitor's attention(good luck with this, Alois is kinda derpy).
Lol, you are the other person.
12-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Find