Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you think happened after the ending ?
Petike Offline

Threads: 35
What do you think happened after the ending ?

I know this topic has been already widely discussed on several threads in this forum, but I cannot resist :

Lets say an armed expedition came to the secret base some time after Philip sent the e-mail to his coleaugue. What do you think happened next ? Did they too become infected and turned into zombie-esque monsters, haunting the region once more as in the Inuit legends about the Turngaiit ? Or did they just mine the whole base and blow it to smithreens ? Or did they try to isolate and further research the sentient alien virus as the AEC before them ? Or maybe even tried to acquire some more mysterious alien technology, who knows...

This thread is free for your speculative comments.
Feel free to come up with hilarious theories as well... ;-)

So : What do you think happened to the hypotethic search team ?

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
04-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Find
DanteDMC Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What do you think happened after the ending ?

It would be cool if most of them got infected and they all turned on each other because they don't know who they can trust anymore. Pretty much like The Thing movie; in addition also like the PS2 game the thing, it would be cool if they sent a second team to find the first and try to save them but again, it becomes a who do you trust issue because you don't know whos infected and who's really a survivor.
04-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

I think that I (Yes, me) called a random military friend and asked him to nuke Greenland. Rejected I stopped caring about it and the Tuurngait is still alive (idiotic portal reference).

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
04-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Find
jamhaw Offline

Threads: 30

I think that your "friend" is secretly a member of the Illuminati who was watching you in case Howard ever proved to be intractable. And so all Philip did was tell Archaic the alien site's location. You remember that they erased all record of the site even at headquarters.
04-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Find
Battlefrank Offline

Threads: 4

Petike Wrote:I know this topic has been already widely discussed on several threads in this forum, but I cannot resist :

Lets say an armed expedition came to the secret base some time after Philip sent the e-mail to his coleaugue. What do you think happened next ? Did they too become infected and turned into zombie-esque monsters, haunting the region once more as in the Inuit legends about the Turngaiit ? Or did they just mine the whole base and blow it to smithreens ? Or did they try to isolate and further research the sentient alien virus as the AEC before them ? Or maybe even tried to acquire some more mysterious alien technology, who knows...

Penumbra 3 happened.
04-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Website Find
Petike Offline

Battlefrank Wrote:
Petike Wrote:I know this topic has been already widely discussed on several threads in this forum, but I cannot resist :

Penumbra 3 happened.

There's not going to be a third part.

04-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Petike Wrote:
Battlefrank Wrote:
Petike Wrote:So : What do you think happened to the hypotethic search team ?
Penumbra 3 happened.

There's not going to be a third part.

Oh, yeah? Check This out! Wink

But yeah, for real: There's NO third Penumbra coming!

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2008, 11:52 AM by Ano.)
04-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Website Find
Petike Offline

Come on, fellas' ! No other thoughts on what happened next ? Not even hilarious ones ? :-) Oh, rats ! Undecided :-P ;-)

04-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Newest news:

It seems that Penumbra is going to be a trilogy after all!

Check This thread out!

04-17-2008, 07:28 AM
Website Find
Petike Offline

Scraper Wrote:Newest news:

It seems that Penumbra is going to be a trilogy after all!

Check This thread out!

Yeah, I already read it. :-) What a nice surprise !
But I have doubts on getting it. Will it be similiar to the TechDemo - a free download ? Or a download, but only purchasable ? Because I would be interested in buying it some time in the near future (along with Black Plague), but only as a boxed game, since I don't like "download buying" such software.

04-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Find