Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closed door next to Agrippa
Thinker Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Closed door next to Agrippa

In Amnesia, finding a locked door can make you feel both safe (you are glad you can stay where you are happy) and terrified (who knows whats behind there). Locked doors just add to the experience and are often useless.

Although, in storage, there is a locked door placed to help you deduct part of the story as it was

Spoiler below!
Where the girl was killed. Judging by the blood.

We need to go deeper.
01-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(01-28-2013, 05:29 AM)Thinker Wrote: In Amnesia, finding a locked door can make you feel both safe (you are glad you can stay where you are happy) and terrified (who knows whats behind there). Locked doors just add to the experience and are often useless.

Although, in storage, there is a locked door placed to help you deduct part of the story as it was

Spoiler below!
Where the girl was killed. Judging by the blood.

ON-TOPIC:
I think you're right.

OFF-TOPIC:
Duuuude, Stop bumping dead threads.........

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
01-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Just to clear things up... When you get further than when you meet agrippa, you come back and the door is blasted open, there's a cave-hole leading to the other room. So yes, that door leads somewhere, but on a different map file.
01-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Find