Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't move in Amnesia!
iPlayStuff4 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago I can't move in Amnesia!

Hey there, guys. I got Amnesia: The Dark Descent a few nights ago. Things were going swimmingly until now. When I went on this time, nothing worked. I couldn't look around nor could I move or interact with the object in front of me. I'm not sure why but I saved and quit my last session after a white screen came up with a memory written in black text, if that has something to do with it.

I REALLY DO NOT want to replay through this whole game again to get this to work. Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody know how to fix it?

-Eric
12-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: I can't move in Amnesia!

Did you Alt+Tab out of the game and go back? Sometimes that makes the controls not work, for me. I usually just Alt+Tab again and go back in and it works again.
12-31-2012, 03:23 AM
Find
blakeman909 Offline

Threads: 7
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: I can't move in Amnesia!

I couldn't tell you how to get out of this, but if you downloaded from the mac store you can uninstall and reinstall and still keep all your history. That might help, but if all else fails I'd contact customer support and see if they know any solution.
12-31-2012, 06:44 AM
Website Find