Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOU SHALL NOT RESIZE!?!?!
blakeman909 Offline

Threads: 7
YOU SHALL NOT RESIZE!?!?!

I'm using a level editor for amnesia (HPL2) and I have a macbook air so my screen is really small. I can only see like 80% of the program the rest is hidden on the bottom. I can't click the green circle, I can't resize the program, and I can't command -/+! What do I do?
01-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Website Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: YOU SHALL NOT RESIZE!?!?!

Just go to Edit>Options and resize it.
Then close and start up again

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Find
blakeman909 Offline

(01-02-2013, 10:24 PM)beecake Wrote: Just go to Edit>Options and resize it.
Then close and start up again

Not available Angry
01-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Website Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

In most of the editors you must set a smaller/bigger window size manually by going into options, changing the resolution and then restarting the editor to see the change. If you want to change the size the map viewer you must change the resolution by editting the mapview.cfg with fx notepad++. The modelviewer does not seem to have a .cfg however so im not sure how you would change the res/size for that.
01-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Anyways, I wouldn't use a small screen for mapping. Mapping requires a good resolution in order to get everything well (if we don't work well, the product isn't good).

So, I think that what you really need is a new screen.
Although, if you really want to do it in your macbook, go to the level editor<Edit<Options and there will be the resolution. I've read that there's a .cfg for those settings somewhere, although it was for windows, so I'm not really sure how it's stored in mac.

Also, why is this in Off-Topic?

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Find
blakeman909 Offline

(01-02-2013, 10:48 PM)The chaser Wrote: Anyways, I wouldn't use a small screen for mapping. Mapping requires a good resolution in order to get everything well (if we don't work well, the product isn't good).

So, I think that what you really need is a new screen.
Although, if you really want to do it in your macbook, go to the level editor<Edit<Options and there will be the resolution. I've read that there's a .cfg for those settings somewhere, although it was for windows, so I'm not really sure how it's stored in mac.

Also, why is this in Off-Topic?

Thanks! Also from now on I shall call you questioning quill, because you ask questions I have no idea how to answer Tongue !
01-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Website Find