Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Please convince me
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Please convince me

My lack of a left eye has nothing to do whit scissors! I only lost my eye due a medical condition... called partial retardation...

But on a more serious note: Dude. Just play the game! Bitching about how scary it is won't help ya! Push it forward and to find out how far you can go in the game! You might actually surprise your self in the end!
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 11:47 PM by Danny Boy.)
01-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Despite the crudity of Danny's post, I have to agree with him. Let me explain;

Often when we wake up in the morning and are require, for whatever reason(s), to hastily leave. The thought of doing so is excruciating; there is a simple fix to this conundrum -- don't think about it. Just play the game, and then, once you occupy the world of Amnesia in realtime (actually in control of your character), you can regret the fuck out of it.
01-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

even though i was very scared of this game, what kept me going is curiosity... I was wondering .. what secrets are there, how will it end and what awaits me. That preety much kept me going.

Also i suggest that you try NOT to look at walkthroughs, videos or monster pictures from Amnesia. I did this while i was at the somewhere middle of the game and i preety much ruined all my horror experience.. Which i still cant forgive myself for

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Find