Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: What "Life Stats" would you want to know before dying?

damn philosophy, IMO some things are better to be just left "plain and simple"

Anyway i'd like to know how much money i have spent on fast food

How many people actualy like me and how many don't

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-08-2013, 05:39 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Nope. It's scientifically proven that 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you. It changes nothing actually, there's not much you can do about the fact that you actually are just a spectator... It's everything we have so it's worth as much. I'd like to have a meter on reality. How much of what I lived around was actually real...

Then where is your proof? Just because you say it is scientifically proven doesn't mean that it's true. Seriously, what the fuck is with you? I am aware of the many shackles that come with modern living, but that does not mean that you are a spectator within your own body. Know how I can prove your subconscious does not make your decisions for you? Take a knife and hold it in front of you. When your subconscious screams at the top of its lungs for you to not plunge it into your chest, do so. Congratulations, you just vetoed your subconscious and spared us your drab melancholy.
01-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Bridge Wrote: Then where is your proof? Just because you say it is scientifically proven doesn't mean that it's true. Seriously, what the fuck is with you? I am aware of the many shackles that come with modern living, but that does not mean that you are a spectator within your own body. Know how I can prove your subconscious does not make your decisions for you? Take a knife and hold it in front of you. When your subconscious screams at the top of its lungs for you to not plunge it into your chest, do so. Congratulations, you just vetoed your subconscious and spared us your drab melancholy.

Thank you.
01-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 05:39 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Nope. It's scientifically proven that 6 seconds before you make a decision your subsconscious already made it for you. It changes nothing actually, there's not much you can do about the fact that you actually are just a spectator... It's everything we have so it's worth as much. I'd like to have a meter on reality. How much of what I lived around was actually real...

Then where is your proof? Just because you say it is scientifically proven doesn't mean that it's true. Seriously, what the fuck is with you? I am aware of the many shackles that come with modern living, but that does not mean that you are a spectator within your own body. Know how I can prove your subconscious does not make your decisions for you? Take a knife and hold it in front of you. When your subconscious screams at the top of its lungs for you to not plunge it into your chest, do so. Congratulations, you just vetoed your subconscious and spared us your drab melancholy.

1 rep+ for that relic.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(01-08-2013, 06:45 PM)Bridge Wrote:

But Bridge, that would hurt so muuuch.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
01-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Before I die. I'd like to be knowin' how much gold I have stolen!

Because its harrrd to keep record 'o it
01-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Danny stahp

Posting Freak
01-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

To bad me Kman... 'tis be somethin' ye gunna have to get used to...
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 11:42 PM by Danny Boy.)
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(01-08-2013, 11:39 PM)Kman Wrote: Danny stahp

SHUT UP!!!!!

Danny, we love your new attitude, keep on rollin'!!!! Or sailin', whatever...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
01-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

A total of how many zits I've had.

That is all.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 11:57 PM by Traggey.)
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Find