Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mental issue's
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Mental issue's

Sure I can think about that, while you post scientific studies that prove that weed is good for anxiety, which is total bull.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
01-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

The study about brain alterations. It might be or might not be. The population used was far too small to take any conclusions out of that study and they haven't got a real control which would be those people 20 years ago. And most importantly, they chose people who abuse weed. For instance if you drink 5 beers a day you'll definetely have liver problems later on... That happens with everything so don't misinterpret things for being what they're not.

I don't care enough in giving research to you. I say I've read about 5 master thesis in my university which talk about cannabinoids and their use. If taken with vaporization several studies indicate that it is as harmless. Find me a study in Science, or other real magazine and I just might think about that.
I can't prove it's good to anxiety. I know people that used that for that and it resulted more or less. It relaxes you and makes you approach problems in a different way. That keeps you "mentally sane" and you don't take a drug that I assure you that has a lot less of research on it than weed.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 05:54 PM by nemesis567.)
01-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

And that's exactly what I mean, medication is used systematically, and systematic use of weed tear the brain down. And that's not good. And medication is almost never used to cure psychological issues, they are there to help the patient while (s)he go through non-medical therapy, medical drugs have become a large issue in the last decade because it's easy money to abuse the problem people are having instead of helping them. And I doubt smoking weed systematically will have a good effect on anxiety.

I still wait for you to post your sources.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 05:57 PM by eliasfrost.)
01-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Now what you told me from a superficial research including government sites is just bullshit. If people are blind enough to have such belief in such corrupt words, I wonder what would they do if certain things were told for them to do. As said, I don't care enough to make a research that takes too much time just so you can come with some other answer just to defend your point.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 05:56 PM by nemesis567.)
01-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

I didn't ask you specifically to perform a research, I asked if you have any proof that weed is good for anxiety, but you have none. Also read my edited post above.

Also, only one of the pages I posted was governmental, and I see what you mean, but it still hold relevance to the discussion.

01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

You can research for yourself. I can recommend pubmed.com for an accurate search for more or less reputed articles. If you don't search it right you might not find such accurate articles though. Again, I don't have evidence about that. I know it had some positive effect on certain people and it's far better to use something you're fully aware of what it does than to use another said "medicine" which will certainly be worse jsut cause you can't know as much about it because there was just no time yet.

Anyway, I wont discuss this anymore cause I seem to have become a cause of thread derailing lately.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:08 PM by nemesis567.)
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

I could only find one research that is relevant to our discussion, and it proves my point more or less.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23280514

Since you know exactly how to search, how about you linking researches that prove your point. Because I'm obviously not good enough to search on that site.

"Again, I don't have evidence about that." And that's where things fall apart.
My point still stands: Kids, don't do drugs, and that goes for you too Nemesis.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:08 PM by eliasfrost.)
01-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

I agree with you. Kids have no reason to use drugs. Marijuana is a recreational drug and it's use is only reasonable at certain circumstances(which certainly include recreational use). I definetely favor Cannabis over alcohol tobacco or any other far worse drug.

Also, that article can't be accurate because it says this: "MJ-dependent". It's more than proven that MJ is not addictive anymore than mineral water.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:10 PM by nemesis567.)
01-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Hey nemesis... how about ya stop derailing threads? Seriously... just stop.
01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Yes, I had the feeling I'm talking to the wrong people here. I'm sorry for derailing threads. It was a nice discussions nackidno. I'll stop doing this as just said before.

01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Find