Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Custom Story glitch?
Storfigge Offline

Threads: 31
Bug  Amnesia Custom Story glitch?

Hey, I've had this problem for a quite long time but it hasn't bothered me until now. I've been making a custom story on my laptop (a very crappy laptop) and now that it's done I want to play it trough on my stationary computer because the map is pretty big and some levels lags to much on my laptop. My problem is that I made like half of the first level on my stationary before I decided to move it to the laptop so now that I try my complete version of the CS the first level looks exactly the same as it did when i moved it to the laptop. My new codes are there but everything that I put in with the HPL map editor on my laptop is gone. I've heard about other with this problem and the solution is often to fix something in the windows virtual store or something like that. I'm using a windows XP so I don't have the virtual store which makes me clueless on what to do. I've removed every file related to my CS on my stationary yet it wont work. Would be really happy if someone found a solution Smile

01-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Amnesia Custom Story glitch?

What operating system does your desktop computer have?

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Website Find
Storfigge Offline

(01-09-2013, 06:24 PM)Your Computer Wrote: What operating system does your desktop computer have?

My stationary is an XP and my laptop is a 7

01-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

On your laptop, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore and copy the custom story files from there to your desktop.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Website Find
Storfigge Offline

(01-09-2013, 08:35 PM)Your Computer Wrote: On your laptop, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore and copy the custom story files from there to your desktop.

Yay it worked Big Grin thanks alot

01-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Find