Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Scariest movie scenes.
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Scariest movie scenes.

(sorry for the terrible quality, it was the best I could find)

Reflections in general have always scared the bajeezus out of me; not to mention, you're rather vulnerable in bathrooms (naked, no alternate exits, unsuspecting, possibly in a compromising position)... I couldn't sleep (or be around mirrors) for days after watching this.

To sum up what you saw, and summarize a bit of the movie, there's a demon in the mirror (an alternate universe) that possesses reflections and makes people kill themselves. Even though most of the horror starts off in just mirrors, any reflective surface, water puddle, knife, doorknob, window, etc, will do.

Edit: Added summary

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013, 03:29 AM by CarnivorousJelly.)
01-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(01-11-2013, 03:26 AM)Kiandra Wrote:

oh my God, even though its bad quality i had to look away there for a second xD thats fucked up

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Mirrors was pretty good, I really like the concept but it fell short on its execution. It was very shocking to look at but it didn't creep me out. Shock horror is not something that gets to me that easily but I have to say that specific scene did it for me, the rest of the movie was meh.

One scene that I remember clearly was the baby scene from Eraserhead, I watched it when I was young and it creeped the rump out of me.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
01-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

(01-11-2013, 05:25 PM)nackidno Wrote: Mirrors was pretty good, I really like the concept but it fell short on its execution. It was very shocking to look at but it didn't creep me out. Shock horror is not something that gets to me that easily but I have to say that specific scene did it for me, the rest of the movie was meh.

One scene that I remember clearly was the baby scene from Eraserhead, I watched it when I was young and it creeped the rump out of me.

Holy f*ck, it's those old movies that can often give you that odd feeling of disgust and anxiety when you watch them. New horror movies can never grasp this feeling imo.

01-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

When I first saw this when I was really young it scared the hell outta me.

[Image: luv.gif]
01-13-2013, 05:00 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I don't think it counts, but when I was a child I went to this corn maze; the maze wasn't supposed to be scary, so I didn't register it appropriately when I reached this impasse to see a fat man dressed up in a bat suit, comprising of only a mask with floppy, crooked ears and what might've been a diaper. He was screaming. . . staring at me and screaming. I must have stood there for an hour and dazed off, because the next thing I remember was my Dad carrying me to the car on the outside of the maze; I think he was attempting to comfort me except his own voice was cracking. Apparently he found me in the middle of the maze, screaming and taking my own cloths off.
01-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

@1:30
This isn't the scariest thing around, but it gives me massive chills every time.
01-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

(01-11-2013, 05:25 PM)nackidno Wrote: Mirrors was pretty good, I really like the concept but it fell short on its execution. It was very shocking to look at but it didn't creep me out.

Huh... maybe it was just because I never really trusted my reflection anyways xD

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
01-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(01-11-2013, 05:25 PM)nackidno Wrote: Mirrors was pretty good, I really like the concept but it fell short on its execution. It was very shocking to look at but it didn't creep me out. Shock horror is not something that gets to me that easily but I have to say that specific scene did it for me, the rest of the movie was meh.

What the flying fuck is that thing?!
01-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Website Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

It's a babeh.

But to be honest I don't know, I haven't bothered watching through the whole thing, but that scene still creeps me out.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
01-15-2013, 02:51 AM
Find