Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Actor back in buisness! [Available]
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
Voice Actor back in buisness! [Available]

Hi!
It has been a long time no see for me and these forums! I got a new microphone ages ago and i have been busy with my youtube channel, so i thought I should get back into voice acting!

Here is my sound cloud, The new mic is used on the most recent two, the others were done ages ago. https://soundcloud.com/xpicklemonster
I am Northern Irish so i have that accent nailed but I'm up for a challenge. I have voice acting experience, just check my reputation for proof!

If you are interested just send me a private message on the forums, the only thing I ask for is a bit of patience, I am always pretty busy so it may take me a couple of days to a week to get the recordings back to you! Any questions just add them here!

Thanks! : )

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013, 09:30 PM by xPICKLEMONSTER.)
01-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Find
liamwylie Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Voice Actor back in buisness! [Available]

Not bad, the accent works really well if i'm honest, not fucking ragged as shit to the point where you cant understand it, but soft and dramatic, having said that, you have a small tendancy to speak too fast at some points, if you really want to put emphasis on some things then take your timeSmile, idk if the whole "definition of insanity" was meant to show your voice acting skills, i can't remember, but when you said the words "really really really", i remembered you were acting, until then it was pretty damn good and i had a great feel from the whole thing, just throwing that tip at you! Take your time, when you repeat words, put more and more stress as you say themSmile
01-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13

(01-15-2013, 11:56 PM)liamwylie Wrote: Not bad, the accent works really well if i'm honest, not fucking ragged as shit to the point where you cant understand it, but soft and dramatic, having said that, you have a small tendancy to speak too fast at some points, if you really want to put emphasis on some things then take your timeSmile, idk if the whole "definition of insanity" was meant to show your voice acting skills, i can't remember, but when you said the words "really really really", i remembered you were acting, until then it was pretty damn good and i had a great feel from the whole thing, just throwing that tip at you! Take your time, when you repeat words, put more and more stress as you say themSmile
Thanks man! Will take your advice on board for the future!
Much appreciated : D

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

01-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Find
liamwylie Offline

Threads: 3

(01-19-2013, 05:56 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 11:56 PM)liamwylie Wrote: Not bad, the accent works really well if i'm honest, not fucking ragged as shit to the point where you cant understand it, but soft and dramatic, having said that, you have a small tendancy to speak too fast at some points, if you really want to put emphasis on some things then take your timeSmile, idk if the whole "definition of insanity" was meant to show your voice acting skills, i can't remember, but when you said the words "really really really", i remembered you were acting, until then it was pretty damn good and i had a great feel from the whole thing, just throwing that tip at you! Take your time, when you repeat words, put more and more stress as you say themSmile
Thanks man! Will take your advice on board for the future!
Much appreciated : D

No worries, you've got a decent future ahead of you if you stick to it!
01-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Find