Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need Help! My custom story works for me but not for others!
Gandalf1337 Offline

Threads: 2
Need Help! My custom story works for me but not for others!

Okay guys here's the problem:

I have started a project, I'm trying to make my own custom story. It's working really fine! I got flying naked guys, monsters spawning by picking up items etc.

But when I sent my map to 2 friends to let them try it. They end up with some places being completely black. And when they enter the black area they fall down and die.

They are both using Justine version and I'm not sure if I am. Might that be the problem?

I have linked 2 pictures to show you how they see the map. Please help me! I want others to be able to play my map!

Attached Files
.jpg   amnesia_bug.jpg (Size: 398.43 KB / Downloads: 111)
.jpg   amnesia_bug1.jpg (Size: 388.57 KB / Downloads: 110)
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 10:14 PM by Gandalf1337.)
01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Need Help! My custom story works for me but not for others!

The black area is probably just the void, which means you have some holes in your corridor.
What might be a problem is that you have a map .cache file, which you shouldn't have, because that's what causing the problem.
Just delete it.

Also, if you plan to release this mod for the Internet, please post a warning that this mod contains jumpscares and flying naked guys.

It is frowned upon here.

Trying is the first step to success.
01-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Find
Gandalf1337 Offline

Threads: 2

(01-16-2013, 10:25 PM)BeeKayK Wrote: The black area is probably just the void, which means you have some holes in your corridor.
What might be a problem is that you have a map .cache file, which you shouldn't have, because that's what causing the problem.
Just delete it.

Also, if you plan to release this mod for the Internet, please post a warning that this mod contains jumpscares and flying naked guys.

It is frowned upon here.

It works! Thanks bro! Big Grin
01-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Corinthian Merchant and other haters of jumpscares, please don't post. Just sayin'. (Sometimes I like 'em and sometimes not)

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Find