Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is wrong with my folder!
TheSnakesneaker Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Something is wrong with my folder!

The folder called Amnesia (the folder where you set up the dev enviroment) should be in My Documents, right? I found the folder in my Amnesia: The Dark Descent folder. I tried to move it to my documents, but then the game restarted and created the Amnesia folder in the Amnesia: The Dark Descent folder again... Is there something i can do to fix it? I use steam, if thats for any help!
01-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Something is wrong with my folder!

no, the tools have to be placed at main Amnesia folder at program files.
01-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Find
TheSnakesneaker Offline

Threads: 3

(01-20-2013, 03:30 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: no, the tools have to be placed at main Amnesia folder at program files.

Yes, iknow that! Nothing is wrong it's just this folder thats f*cked up!
In my Amnesia directory (C/Programs/Steam/Steamapps/common/Amnesia: The Dark Descen) i find this folder called Amnesia. If i open it it looks like this:
[Image: 358e00n.png]
If i open that folder, i find the folder dev_user, the first_start_flag, the hpl.log, the launcher.log and the main_settings.cfg

Everything is working, im just wondering why the folder is there and not under My Documents?
01-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

You did something weird, that's why. If you want to revert it, you can remove local files from steam (uninstall the game) and let it reinstall at the proper directory. You can then move the Amnesia folder with the saves etc.. at Documents where it should be.
01-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Find