Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Textures and Terror Music
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Textures and Terror Music

Hey guys, new to the forum, more than likely be able to tell from the post count Tongue

[SOLVED: sorta.. see edit] Okay, so I have almost finished a custom story, I have watched a few videos of custom stories made by others so I am going to do some more scripting. One thing I have yet to see however is if a custom story has managed to change the terror music of when you are chased, preferably by one particular monster (in my case, the suitor). I know that when you are chased, behind the terror music, there is another song which plays faintly for the monster chasing you, but I don't need to edit that :3

^EDIT: Is it possible to mute the terror music or something like that?

Also, is there a code to set the terror to 0? I would need it before the end credits play, otherwise you just get a headache Smile

[SOLVED: delete the .dae file] The third issue I have is the texture of my suitor. I am trying to make it look like an Oni (from Ao Oni). I have managed to fit on a billboard to be used as a face, however, I had changed the mesh and texture color of the suitor to a purple/violet, however still is a suitor in the model viewer, hence the actual game. Am I doing something wrong? If you need more information or something, just let me know Smile

I also have printscreened the model in editor and viewer, and in the level editor. http://romul8r.tumblr.com/private/417509...z0r1qjeb2k

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 03:58 AM by Romulator.)
01-29-2013, 03:19 AM
Find
NaxEla Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Textures and Terror Music

Open the enemy in the model editor, click on Settings > User Defined Variables. From there, you can change the music and sounds for the enemy. Remember to save your new enemy somewhere in your custom story folder.

In Ruins [WIP]
01-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(01-29-2013, 03:27 AM)NaxEla Wrote: Open the enemy in the model editor, click on Settings > User Defined Variables. From there, you can change the music and sounds for the enemy. Remember to save your new enemy somewhere in your custom story folder.
Okay, I did that, then I decided to just see what happens if I deleted the .dae file that was with it. Fixed the textures :3

Thanks for that as well, but it does not stop the terror music from playing in the background, so I cant hear the lovely music I put on it before.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-29-2013, 03:55 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Follow this:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-17299.html

NOTE: When I get to telling you to change the directory to the image name, put the full directory to your custom image instead.
01-29-2013, 06:11 AM
Find