Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story
CranstonofBoston Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: Rain - Custom Story

Well, well, well. Doesn't this look pretty good? Nice fragmented imagery in the trailer. May have been better with a little 'kisshhhhh' sound on each scene change. But still good. Looking forward to this custom story!! Cranston: out.

Let the dead eat the dead.
02-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Find
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

Threads: 12

Unfortunately I need to postpone the release for Amnesia: Rain. I am waiting on some people to finish testing and give me any bugs etc. Because of this, I cannot really say when exactly it will be released, but I promise that the absolute latest will be seven days form now (so sometime before the 20th).

Apparently the user name "Kiorgaard" isn't accepted by the administrator. Turns out you can't have a name with a double 'a' in it. Odd...
02-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Find
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

I'm certain on the release now, sorry again for the postponement of Amnesia: Rain, but the new release date is the 19th of this month.

Thank you all and I hope you enjoy my story!

Apparently the user name "Kiorgaard" isn't accepted by the administrator. Turns out you can't have a name with a double 'a' in it. Odd...
02-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Find
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

I will upload Amnesia: Rain for download around 3:00 pm today, Australian eastern standard time.

02-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Nice! Looking forward to playing it!

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
02-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Just saw the trailer, and I must say: Looks definitely intriguing! The trailer was had a good montage and was pretty well made, I liked the general lighting you made (especially for the church). And I can see you are one of the first people I've seen here to actually manage making pretty decent looking large/open areas! So thats a plus to provide a different mood to the usual "corridor" custom maps. Though If I were you the outside castle needs more work. unfortunately for us. The Hpl2 engine isn't exactly the best game engine to make daylight & outside areas. So as a personal advice. If I were you I would change that level for a night time kind of lighting which is much is easier to make it good looking. But thats for you to decide.

Anyways. Good luck whit the mod!

EDIT: Just noticed you are going to release it soon... fuck.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM by Danny Boy.)
02-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Website Find
Kiorga(x2)rd Offline

Okay, I'm currently in the process of uploading my custom story now. Thank you all for your patience, I'm thoroughly looking forward to hearing your feedback and watching your playthroughs!

02-19-2013, 06:12 AM
Find
CranstonofBoston Offline

Threads: 0

When does the CS come out????

Let the dead eat the dead.
02-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Find