Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

That's exactly it! Thanks!
09-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(09-21-2013, 02:29 AM)Wolfnova Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 01:47 AM)Scraper Wrote: Free-to-Play or commercial game? Was it on Steam, or any other online retailer software?

Freemium, free to play, but paying gave small conveniences, and non-premium players can't build houses or pave roads, the other benefits was you had an orb to store your mount, so ya didn't have to leave in the open where it could get stolen, and no, completely in browser, nothing except maybe java required, no steam, no download.

Then it could be anything. I'm not really familiar with browser based games... My best guess is RuneScape.

09-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Website Find
Wolfnova Offline

Threads: 0

(09-21-2013, 05:39 PM)Scraper Wrote: -Snip Quote Pyramid-

Then it could be anything. I'm not really familiar with browser based games... My best guess is RuneScape.

Actually, no, given my first post that was right before the post that i replied to in the first place. (Which i assumed was a reply to my post, by looking at the order of posts and no quotes, nor reference to any other post.)

some key things that i will thus re-hash: the is no mining, there is smithing, but it is more along the lines on smelting, using moulds, you either melt down metal or pan for nuggets and melt them into whatever ya need, you needn't ever even make ingots/bars, you just make the metal directly into the items you wish.

also, as said in my first post, and unlike RS, there is no numbered skill levels, there are worded, like you skill in armorsmithing might be 'Novice' or 'Unskilled' although the 'Unskilled' level, the highest skill level was, to the best of my knowledge, either 'legendary' or 'master' and may be different for the combat skills and the non-combat skills.

i have been looking through the various 2d gaming sites to no avail, and every once in a while the name is on the tip of my tongue, if any more info is needed, just ask, hopefully after ya read my first ost and that covers most of the, what i consider to be, at least, important details. although there may of course be things i missed, and questions are always welcome.

Edit: My first post is second from the last on page 4 of this thread.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 08:34 PM by Wolfnova.)
09-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

I remain playing some sort of space game where you viewed a ship from a third person perspective, and the level was made of some sort of bricks, and you had to move your ship to keep it on the bricks. If you failed, you falled to the space. I remain it's quite old too, though I don't know much. I remain you could jump too.

That's all I remain, If someone helped me find some sort of reference to help me describe it or finds the game, +Rep. It was a very important game for me, I loved it Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
09-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Platform?

09-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Website Find
Khior Offline

It was a PC RTS, a bit after the 2000, but don't take that for sure.
It was fantasy theme, but there were some "out-of-place" elements, like modern airplanes crashed it the background for example.
It was bound to be a trilogy, (which would explain the out of place elements) even though i'm not sure if they made only the first "episode". (part of my curiosity is to find it out).

I can't remember very well the details, i only remember that it ended with Atlantis drowning for some sort of magic mechanism..
On the very first mission.. you end up being overwhelmed and running away..

For the love of everything is dear google isn't helping, and even scrolling all RTS chronology didn't ring a bell

Any clue?
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013, 12:22 PM by Khior.)
10-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Find
Rahix Offline

Threads: 1

(09-21-2013, 09:38 PM)The chaser Wrote: I remain playing some sort of space game where you viewed a ship from a third person perspective, and the level was made of some sort of bricks, and you had to move your ship to keep it on the bricks. If you failed, you falled to the space. I remain it's quite old too, though I don't know much. I remain you could jump too.

That's all I remain, If someone helped me find some sort of reference to help me describe it or finds the game, +Rep. It was a very important game for me, I loved it Smile

A few days ago it was a dream to me. A friend told me that in practical life it is impossible for someones to fly as a pilot in Space except in Games.
12-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Find
daywallker19 Offline

ok so there was this one game that was on ps1 or ps2 that was really weird and the only thing I can remember was that you were a chick with long hair that was basically a hand not unlike the chick from Zelda: twilight princess and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me
12-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Find
melizulian Offline

Can someone PLEASE help me find this game I used to play when I was a kid?
It was a Windows XP game.
I remember there were like little furry balls that were like little monsters. There were many of them and like 4 different colours. You had to group them by colour and save them, the longer the line of little furry things the more points you got (I think). I don't remember what was it that sometimes cut the line and made the little things go all over the place again. You had to drive them through a sort of maze, one colout at a time (I think), I'm not so sure. I remember something about electricity maybe. The name was something like frenzy, fuzzy or something like that. Maybe one or two words, I'm not sure either.
I hope you can help me!! I'd really appreciate it!
12-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I don't know which game you're talking about, but if we cannot help, may I recommend /r/tipofmyjoystick? They're pretty good at finding games you used to play over on that subreddit.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Find