Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Corego
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4
Star  Corego

Corego
(WIP Name)

Greetings!

I'm currently working on a new Custom Story called Corego.
And I have completely ran out of ideas! Now I need YOUR help to develop this custom story.

If you want to help me make Corego better, all you need is to download the custom story and play it.
When you are done please come back to this thread and answer some of these questions:
You don't need to answer all the questions.

Did you find any bugs/glitches, if you did, where?
-
How can I make this Custom Story better?
-
Is there something I should remove?
-
Please rate the level design from 1-10. ^^
-
What was your favorite part in this Custom Story?
-

By the way, there is currently no readable books nor letter or any kind of story in this Custom story.... yet.

P.S: There are some rooms and corridors that are sealed/blocked.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1mqifshx7bq3yi5

~ Jackety
02-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Find
Mantis Toboggan Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Corego

Did you find any bugs/glitches, if you did, where?
- In the underground sanctum type area, the main hallway just ended. By that I mean that there was just blackness and no wall. I could see down to what looked like another part of the map.

-If you gave the player a reason to be there and to progress it would be a lot better. Add some puzzles and a story line and continue to make good looking maps, and you've got yourself a custom story worth playing there.

-No.

-8 / 10

-The atmosphere and the mapping. I like the castle-based maps that it was mostly made up of. I also very much liked the beginning, where you start off. The doorway that shows a little glimpse of the outside but you can't get through was very well done.
02-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Find
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Corego

(02-08-2013, 07:35 PM)Mantis Toboggan Wrote: Did you find any bugs/glitches, if you did, where?
- In the underground sanctum type area, the main hallway just ended. By that I mean that there was just blackness and no wall. I could see down to what looked like another part of the map.

-If you gave the player a reason to be there and to progress it would be a lot better. Add some puzzles and a story line and continue to make good looking maps, and you've got yourself a custom story worth playing there.

-No.

-8 / 10

-The atmosphere and the mapping. I like the castle-based maps that it was mostly made up of. I also very much liked the beginning, where you start off. The doorway that shows a little glimpse of the outside but you can't get through was very well done.

Thank you for the Feedback!

So, yeah, uhm, "the main hallway just ended. By that I mean that there was just blackness and no wall." I accidentally forgot to place a doorway and a locked door there, Sorry.

And yes, I am totally going to give the player a reason to continue to explore the castle, right now I'm trying to make a solid and mysterious story about the castle and it's inhabitants, and why the player is in the castle..at night. I am also trying to be as meticulous as possible when I'm writing this story, I don't want any plot holes or anything important left behind.

Thank you for testing my Custom Story!
~ Jackety
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013, 09:08 PM by Jacketyification.)
02-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Find