Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What is something that makes you nostalgic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Movies/Videos
25.00%
2 25.00%
Music
25.00%
2 25.00%
Art
0%
0 0%
Childhood Memories
25.00%
2 25.00%
Funny Moments
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Return Of The "What Makes You Nostalgic?" Thread
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
Return Of The "What Makes You Nostalgic?" Thread

I've been getting bored on the forums lately... constantly checking the AMFP discussion thread for updates and going on off topic to find nothing of interest to really talk about.

So I felt like remaking this thread again because it was a big thread months ago where we all talked about the stuff that makes us feel nostalgic and happy to remember our ol' days.

So I shall start with this kept in a Spoiler page so it won't clutter this post.
Spoiler below!

I recently realized that Sly 4: Theives In Time was released for the PS3 a few days ago. So while I went shopping with my dad I wanted to see if it was out. Which it was, but it was all sold out for PS3.

You see; the Sly Cooper franchise has been one of my biggest childhood games back before the 2010's. Sly Cooper was one of the most memorable characters I ever got the chance to play as because that scrawny raccoon was unlike any other Playstation exclusive I have seen. He was different because he was a Master Thief, an Anti-Hero if you wish to call him.

For those of you who don't know the character; Sly Cooper is an anthropomorphic raccoon that lives in a cartoon like version of our world. He also has two friends that have been with him ever since he was in an Orphanage (Which he was place at after the death of his father.) These two are Bentley (An anthro turtle): The brains of the gang, and Murray (An anthro hippo): The brawn of the gang, and he also likes to call himself "The Murray".

Together these three set off on many adventures. To become great, international thieves, and so far I got to play three of their adventures. With a forth to come soon.

So do you have a nostalgic tale of yours to tell? You can keep it simple by sharing a video of something that makes you feel nostalgic and happy about the older days of your life.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
02-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Return Of The "What Makes You Nostalgic?" Thread

Why not just bump the old thread?

Posting Freak
02-13-2013, 05:54 AM
Website Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

(02-13-2013, 05:54 AM)Kman Wrote: Why not just bump the old thread?

The forums have this new rule now where you should not bump old threads. It was on an official thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Nothing is wrong with starting something fresh again right?

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I'd rather users bump a topic than make a new one with the same material. There is no rule for bumping other than common sense.
- If the topic can be revived for conversation (your bump is on topic), that is okay

- If you bump it with unrelative material, that is not okay.
- If you bump it when the conversation is done and finished, that is not okay. (if people in the last few posts began to get off topic or saying things like, "well this looks like it's done")

Hope this clears things up.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013, 09:59 PM by Statyk.)
02-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Find