Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any requests?
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Any requests?

(04-11-2014, 05:36 AM)kwarrior109 Wrote: Well I wasn't trying to be annoying I was just making a request like what this thread was made for, I don't pay attention to when these threads were last used I figured if it's still open or doesn't say closed or abandoned on the title than it's okay to use it, also you people need to find a new word for someone bringing back an old thread, because in the real world bump is an insult and people that don't know your code words would get insulted, just saying.

We use thread-necro generally, but bumping is more like just posting a comment in order to have it appear at the top, whereas necro is to bring back a thread that is long gone. I'd consider it necro if the thread is 3 months old or more. If it still is relevant though, I'll ignore it.

04-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Find
kwarrior109 Offline

Threads: 2

(04-11-2014, 12:44 PM)Mudbill Wrote: We use thread-necro generally, but bumping is more like just posting a comment in order to have it appear at the top, whereas necro is to bring back a thread that is long gone. I'd consider it necro if the thread is 3 months old or more. If it still is relevant though, I'll ignore it.

I'll be sure to look at when the last post was made before I make one then. I'm still new to the whole forums thing so you guys need to give me a break.
04-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40

Guys would you stop arguing on my thread, please.
I will continue modeling somewhere in June or July.
For now I'm just too busy with my education so won't be able to take your requests.

Though you can still post requests here for other potential modelers to see and work with it.

Kind regards,
Ferry Adams

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

04-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Find