Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Did you like this Custom Story
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
87.50%
7 87.50%
No.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom Story Halloween! w/ Download Link!
VeNoMzTeamHysterical Offline

Threads: 36
Tongue  Custom Story Halloween! w/ Download Link!

So im making a Custom Story called 'Halloween'
Its about a boy called David he was going out for Halloween. The door locked behind him, and he remember that he forgot his keys. Then he remembered that he gave a spare key to the neighbors, which have a castle and has been there from 20 years ago. He knocks on the door, and realizes it's unlocked. He ventured in to find horrible things that he find. What did he find?"

Justine Required!

Features:
Highly detailed and realistic environments.
Nice atmosphere throughout.
Chapter 2 has 2 hour 0 minutes of gameplay.
If you don't know how to solve the puzzle read your Notes, Memories.

NEW in 1.2!
New monsters.
Better Scripts.
Better atmosphere.
A bit more Decoration.

Also thanks to JustAnotherPlayer for helping me allot on most of the things! 'Your a nice guy, Respect!'

Download Link at the end of this post!

I post some screenshots so you see how it looks like.

[Image: 2qis6fp.jpg]

Really nice Corridor! With a broken Ceiling Smile Cost me 3hours to make!

[Image: 10pbxc5.jpg]

As you can see this is the Machine Room!

[Image: 2bqp7t.jpg]

That' s the small room where you can find coal,
Hope you like the pipes i want to make it realistic.

I hope you liked the Screenshots.
And if you played the Custom Story i hope you enjoyed it!

Funny Reaction Complication!
Spoiler below!

FULL VERSION! 2-4-2013 Better Looking!
Download Link> http://www.mediafire.com/?e4nwqxgegsm2dul
[/b]

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21719.html
Evil Awaking Work In Progress!
Hours Spend 472.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 01:56 PM by VeNoMzTeamHysterical.)
02-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Website Find

RE: Custom Story Halloween 'Part 1 TEST' w/ Download Link!

Come one guys give me some feedback ;p

Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Website Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

In picture 2, the billboards went through the table. Also, where's the lighting? In the window, the only lighting is the billboard and only 1 candle. Also, why is the table and chair is at a platform?

In picture 1, there's a green light. Most candles or lanterns are colored red with a tint of orange.

In picture 3, it's good. But i can't see the 2 doors on the right. Just the candle. And also when the bonfire is on (the pile of wood that lights up when you use a tinderbox at it.), connect a invisible light so that it gives the impression that light bounces.

Also, in each level, add a boxlight covering the ENTIRE level with low values (0.01, 0.01, 0.01). This way, light will blend in together. Also, ALWAYS use a POINTLIGHT when illuminating a room. Never use a box light. Also, NEVER use the default color of a light. It looks too bright. Experiment with the colors until you get the light that you always want.
Hope it helps you.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013, 08:08 AM by PutraenusAlivius.)
02-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Find

(02-18-2013, 08:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: In picture 2, the billboards went through the table. Also, where's the lighting? In the window, the only lighting is the billboard and only 1 candle. Also, why is the table and chair is at a platform?

In picture 1, there's a green light. Most candles or lanterns are colored red with a tint of orange.

In picture 3, it's good. But i can't see the 2 doors on the right. Just the candle. And also when the bonfire is on (the pile of wood that lights up when you use a tinderbox at it.), connect a invisible light so that it gives the impression that light bounces.

Also, in each level, add a boxlight covering the ENTIRE level with low values (0.01, 0.01, 0.01). This way, light will blend in together. Also, ALWAYS use a POINTLIGHT when illuminating a room. Never use a box light. Also, NEVER use the default color of a light. It looks too bright. Experiment with the colors until you get the light that you always want.
Hope it helps you.

Thanks thats the reply i need Smile gonna fix billboards... and btw i didnt see a green light idk where you see it on pic1.

And also thanks for telling the boxlight! Smile

Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Website Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(02-18-2013, 03:07 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 08:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: In picture 2, the billboards went through the table. Also, where's the lighting? In the window, the only lighting is the billboard and only 1 candle. Also, why is the table and chair is at a platform?

Hope it helps you.

Thanks thats the reply i need Smile gonna fix billboards... and btw i didnt see a green light idk where you see it on pic1.

Your welcome. An extra +rep is always good. Also, use common sense. A carpet in an cellar? That odd Dodgy. I'm telling you this so that in a Prison, there wouldn't be a bedroom Huh. That's just odd.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Find

(02-18-2013, 03:18 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 03:07 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote:

Hope it helps you.

Your welcome. An extra +rep is always good. Also, use common sense. A carpet in an cellar? That odd Dodgy. I'm telling you this so that in a Prison, there wouldn't be a bedroom Huh. That's just odd.

I know bro but it isn't a cellar but a mansion ^^

But did you enjoyed it when you played it was not crap like some custom story's are xD

Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Website Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

This looks interesting, I may have to play this when I get home.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Find

(02-18-2013, 03:54 PM)dabro Wrote: This looks interesting, I may have to play this when I get home.

Well i hope you gonna like it i already got a new version gonna quick update the link then.

Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Website Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

Downloading now, I will come back with some feedback.

Edit: Nevermind

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 03:08 AM by Brosive.)
02-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Find

(02-18-2013, 10:42 PM)dabro Wrote: Downloading now, I will come back with some feedback.

Edit: You may want to fix your download link because from what I just played was White Night as a custom story.

Well the download link is just fine as you see.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lw2nc9f5pewhvnb

Hours Spend 472.
02-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Website Find