Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Idea for CS
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
Idea for CS

Hello there, I'm currently working on a custom story, but I wonder if the story is good enough, here it is:

You, the character ( I still need to make up a name ) wake up in a prison. You think you know why you are there, for the crimes you have commited, killing three people from your village. But there is a different reason why you are there, and why all the other people are there. People have been taken away for "inspectations" and never returned. You need to escape to the nearby village to get help.

I'll try to not make it cliché, so the "inspectations" aren't just tortures, but they'll have a story behind them.

Ps. Is the name "Captive" already taken?

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
02-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Idea for CS

Changing 1-2 details in an already massively overused plot line doesn't make it very original:

-You wake up in a prison
-You think you know why you are there
-I'll try to not make it cliché, so the "inspectations" aren't just tortures

I'd suggest starting over, getting a nice tall glass of a beverage of your choosing, and start brainstorming new ideas. Making original stuff can be difficult, but is worth it in the end.

Good luck!

I rate it 3 memes.
02-27-2013, 01:59 AM
Find
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Idea for CS

(02-27-2013, 01:59 AM)Adny Wrote: Changing 1-2 details in an already massively overused plot line doesn't make it very original:

-You wake up in a prison
-You think you know why you are there
-I'll try to not make it cliché, so the "inspectations" aren't just tortures

I'd suggest starting over, getting a nice tall glass of a beverage of your choosing, and start brainstorming new ideas. Making original stuff can be difficult, but is worth it in the end.

Good luck!

Alright thank you I'll try to make a better story Smile

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
02-27-2013, 02:02 AM
Find