Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please rate this idea.
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
Please rate this idea.

This is the idea for I custom story I plan to make:
Story: The character is wanted for murdering multiple people. But he is innocent. When the police comes to his house to take him away he flees into the woods, planning to return later. But he gets lost. After dwelling around for a while he finds an seemingly empty house. He decides to stay there for a while until he can make up a way to return. One day he goes into the basement and finds out the building is way bigger than he thought. He later discovers that he is in the house of the real murderer. After a while he flees, trying to find his way back to the town he ran away from to show who was the real killer. But the town is empty. I has been decided by the people of the town that in times of emercency the people flee to the mayors castle. So the character decides to take a look. Here the character discovers that the mayor also has his part in the killings.

If you guys and girls like the idea I will make it. Maybe I will split it in two chapters.

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
03-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Find
No Author Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10
RE: Please rate this idea.

The story is pretty good. But there's something I need to ask, why he's innocent ?

[Image: the-cabin-in-the-woods-masked-people.jpg]
03-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Find
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Please rate this idea.

(03-01-2013, 12:12 AM)No Author Wrote: The story is pretty good. But there's something I need to ask, why he's innocent ?

Well he didn't kill the people. But the real killers had to blame someone else to not lose their power. I still need to work this out but maybe it will be something like this:

The murdered people are part of a research group that investigate in mysterious things. One day a monster walked through the village and the group wanted to investigate what happened. But these monsters are the fault of the mayor and his helpers. And the mayor didn't want this to reach publicity, so he let someone kill these people. And blamed the player.

OR

The murdered people were very rich people, who were almost becoming richer than the mayor. And the people with most money have the most power. So the mayor got scared of them and wanted them to die otherwise they could take his power. And he made sure to give the blame to the player.

But I think I'll go with the first one.

Thanks for the quick reply btw!

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
03-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Find