Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Reputation Points
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
Reputation Points

Another four mugs of ego were brought to their table.

"Wow, you're really racking up that reputation tonight," Corinthian Merchant said, his eyes widening as he looked at Kman's bill. "Thiry-six cups and still going? I'm impressed."

"That's because I FUCKING LOVE ego," Kman replied. His eyes rolled about as he leaned back in his seat. He grabbed the next cup of ego and raised it in front of his eyes. Inside the cup, Kman could see all the juicy, delicious globules of points floating about.

"Hey, Kman," Adny spoke up, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Kman responded. His eyes could not stop tracing the hypnotic movement of the reputation points.

"You know, we could always help you drink if you're feeling too ful-"

Kman suddenly slammed the drink down onto the table and lunged at Adny, grabbing at his throat. Adny dodged out of harm's way just in time and Kman crashed on top of the seat.

"Woah, woah, there," Adny cried out. "If you want to drink all that ego by yourself, then you can be my guest."

Kman's body dangled to the ground. His legs were still sprawled on top of the table, and there was a wasted expression upon his face.

"I need moar," Kman demanded as he extended his hand backwards to grab the mug again. "Moar. MOAR."

"You've already spent $680 tonight on ego alone," Corinthian mentioned. "Are you sure want to waste more money?"

"Waste? WASTE!?" Kman exclaimed. He turned his head towards the mug and then poured the drink into his mouth. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as the mystical and colourless fluids of ego moistened his throat and drenched the innards of his body. Each globule of reputation fueled his mind with an esoteric form of energy that can only be truly understood by those utterly addicted to the ego. Adny and Corinthian watched with both fear as well as amazement as Kman downed six reputation points in one drink.

"Holy shit," Adny said. "You're fucking rad."

"Moar. MOAR!" Kman declared as he let this mug drop to the floor in order to reach for the next drink. He could feel the energetic swirling of reputation points in his belly, and he loved every second of it. Each globule fueled and added to the ego, and that brought an immensely satisfying sensation to his mind - comparable perhaps to that of an orgasm.

"And I thought you valued moderation," Corinthian muttered while Kman turned himself over on the table so that his stomach faced upwards. He simply let his mouth hang open and awaited the next drink. Sighing in disappointment, Andy grabbed the remaining three mugs on the table and began pouring them down Kman's mouth.

"Hey, Kman, didn't you tell ALIAS just last week to get a job?"

"I did," Kman replied amidst mouthfuls of delicious reputation. "So he's paying for all my drinks now. I'm not allowing ALIAS to buy himself any food until he's lost all his weight."

"Doesn't he go to some shady dance club now?" Adny asked.

"Oh yeah, but he's loving it there." Kman closed his eyes as his entire body erupted with pleasure. "He loves it....so....fucking....much..." Each globule of reputation that Kman swallowed brought such ecstasy to his senses that he thought he might explode at any moment.

Ego completely flooded Kman's innards to such a degree that his digestive system was beginning to run out of space to contain all of it. Inside his intestines, the ego fluid seethed into his bloodstream at such a high rate that his very vessels were becoming infused with ego. The new blood-ego solution was pumped by Kman's heart and flowed directly into his brain, causing all of his neuronal pathways to merge with the ego liquid as well. His cells became more concentrated with ego than water and many of them were ruptured. When there was no space left for the solid globules of reputation, they drained somehow into his lungs and took the space of all his alveoli sacs so that even the very air Kman breathed became filtered by ego.

"......................Fuck," Kman whispered once Adny was done pouring all the mugs of ego into his mouth. His head rolled over onto his side and his tongue dangled out. Kman's eyes showed its whites and soon they became closed.

"Goodnight, sweet prince," Corinthian said as he placed a hand upon Kman's forehead.

"Rest in peace," Adny agreed. "We will forever remember you as the man who downed 710 reputation points in one night."

"And the man with the biggest ego imaginable," Corinthian added as he bowed his head.

[Image: p229xcq]
03-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Reputation Points

lolwat.

I rate it 3 memes.
03-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Needs moar cowbell.

[Image: luv.gif]
03-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

i love it

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(03-13-2013, 07:28 PM)Adny Wrote: lolwat.

(03-13-2013, 07:41 PM)Robosprog Wrote: .. This was weird.

(03-13-2013, 08:29 PM)DogFood Wrote: i love it
03-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Another Chronofox masterpiece.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

damn i know how to put down

Posting Freak
03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(03-13-2013, 08:55 PM)Kman Wrote: damn i know how to put down

There you are! Where have you been; I've been worried sick. Probably off at the bars chugging your ego like an animal, at least I'm working towards self improvement.
03-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Kman, dun dy pls.
03-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6