Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thief: The Dark Mod
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8
Thief: The Dark Mod

Well altho' this has been around for a long time I just found the Dark Mod last week.
For those that don't know The Dark Mod is not really a mod but a complete conversion of DOOM3 and made for Thief games MODS.
The current version 1.08 allows you to easily download mods in game for playing. The everything has been overhauled - with better gameplay and up to date graphics and will run comfortably on Windows 7

It's the same old sneak and thieve your way around, mansions, castles, cathedrals, crypts and dungeons while mantling, rope arrowing, jumping, box stacking, climbing and swimming under water - all in there.

The excitement is back for me now that it runs like charm and has great full screen graphics and better sound.

The Dark Mod is free and so are all the mods, but you need Doom3.
I bought Doom3 for this reason it's invisible to load up you don't see any Doom3 screens or any mention of Doom3 (I haven't even played Doom3).

I played about 7 of the mods so far and I am thrilled to bits at how they have not abandoned the PC players.

I know Thief 4 is just around the corner but TDM (The Dark Mod) will be keeping me well stuffed with Thiefy stuff including the scary bits until The Pig Machine arrives as well as Thief4.
These next few months are going to be darkfest of excitement.

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
03-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Find