Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE)
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Bitterwood Peak (RELEASE)

Downloading! Will play when I get back from class Smile

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
04-25-2013, 06:02 AM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(04-25-2013, 05:56 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I'm stuck it's really hard to find clues..

Spoiler below!
I have three tapes so far and accidentally falled and whole mansion becomes darker... later on.. just founded first "Note" after searching those office drawers where is some storyline about Bitterwood Peak, but I can't find any keys to unlock some room areas. Can you give some hints?

Fascinating mod so far!

Spoiler below!
That article you found mentions another article dated in 1957. Where could you find such a thing?

[Image: signature-2.png]
04-25-2013, 06:08 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(04-25-2013, 06:08 AM)Streetboat Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 05:56 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I'm stuck it's really hard to find clues..

Spoiler below!
I have three tapes so far and accidentally falled and whole mansion becomes darker... later on.. just founded first "Note" after searching those office drawers where is some storyline about Bitterwood Peak, but I can't find any keys to unlock some room areas. Can you give some hints?

Fascinating mod so far!

Spoiler below!
That article you found mentions another article dated in 1957. Where could you find such a thing?

Spoiler below!
What I need to find some sort of key? Because I cheated a little and looked over the editor and find one key from the drawers, but it's not spawning there? Just spoil it here what I do next and where I look that.. I'll try figure next puzzles for myself. I don't wanna be stuck here forever.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 07:23 AM by HumiliatioN.)
04-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

(04-25-2013, 07:22 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:

Spoiler below!

Fascinating mod so far!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
What I need to find some sort of key? Because I cheated a little and looked over the editor and find one key from the drawers, but it's not spawning there? Just spoil it here what I do next and where I look that.. I'll try figure next puzzles for myself. I don't wanna be stuck here forever.

Spoiler below!
Just click the papers in the appropriate year/date drawer... there's a memento telling you what year it is, and the recent note you found tells you what day is is. Please don't cheat like that, it makes me sad Sad

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 08:50 AM by Streetboat.)
04-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

I haven't finished this, but so far this is one hell of a mod.
Spoiler below!

- The billboards at the cabin/lodge or whatever you call it were faint and I noticed them while looking for one.
- The reskins are good too.
- Nice electricity stuff.
===
What set it off for me is the wolf. I don't like terror that much on good atmospheric environments, but it's enough to keep me on the edge.

9/10.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

Readme.cfg

Readme.cfg

Readme.cfg

.cfg

.cfg

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 02:17 PM by Hardarm.)
04-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY[/video]
DOWNLOADING

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
04-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(04-25-2013, 08:49 AM)Streetboat Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 07:22 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:

Spoiler below!

Fascinating mod so far!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
Just click the papers in the appropriate year/date drawer... there's a memento telling you what year it is, and the recent note you found tells you what day is is. Please don't cheat like that, it makes me sad Sad

Spoiler below!
But I have already searched every freaking drawer, but can't find anything useful :/

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 03:52 PM by HumiliatioN.)
04-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

(04-25-2013, 03:51 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!
But I have already searched every freaking drawer, but can't find anything useful :/

Spoiler below!
There are filing cabinets in the upstairs office, you need to find the one labelled with the date of the old article within the article you already found in the other drawer from 2004 and click on the newspaper pile within that drawer.

Also, Hardarm, haha, I threw together the readme at the last minute by grabbing a random text file from amnesia and renaming it. They all open in notepad, so I guess I didn't check the right filename. Oh well.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 04:02 PM by Streetboat.)
04-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(04-25-2013, 03:58 PM)Streetboat Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 03:51 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
There are filing cabinets in the upstairs office, you need to find the one labelled with the date of the old article within the article you already found in the other drawer from 2004 and click on the newspaper pile within that drawer.

Also, Hardarm, haha, I threw together the readme at the last minute by grabbing a random text file from amnesia and renaming it. They all open in notepad, so I guess I didn't check the right filename. Oh well.

Spoiler below!
I just found first bug. I was so frustrated so I have to start over again. This time I didn't fell on the floor because then I found that key what I was searching a really long time. So If you fall that key disappears I think because I can't find any office drawers after I fall on the ground. Well.. I'm glad that I solved that out, but I can be wrong and my second choice is I bugged that key somehow after rambling and go crazy style searching those papers and drawers.

Moving on and I'm stuck again... Lol... This is really challenging mod because you have to find those tapes to get new clues so I opened that chest. But really don't know what to do next. I'll try figure that now next.

04-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Find