Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Help with Level Editor controls?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
A Little Help with Level Editor controls?

I was curious as to whether there might be a way to alter the controls for Level Editor? Or simply a way around the one issue I have, alternatively.

My primary computer is a laptop, and thus it's what I use for gaming and all other whatnot [as my desktop PC is 13 years old and almost completely useless]. I don't have a mouse for it, so that presents a problem, as you can guess, seeing as I have no way of zooming in/ panning across the map. I have a wireless mouse, but I lost the USB thing for it [I know where it is, but I would need to dismantle my desktop first, which won't be happening until I'm ready to recycle it], so I won't be using that any time soon, and I really don't need a second one.

I use a Wacom tablet to control my cursor most of the time, which makes using the LE a tad easier, but, again, problem. I don't suppose there's a way around this, is there? It would be nice if I could just edit the controls in general.
04-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: A Little Help with Level Editor controls?

If you hold Alt+Right Mouse Button, then move forward and back, it zooms as well. As for the panning, I'm afraid you need the mouse wheel. =\ Might have to go digging for that USB plug!

This could be handy for you
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10598.html
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013, 05:54 AM by Statyk.)
04-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Find