Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2

(05-27-2013, 12:39 PM)jens Wrote: You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end.

Unless you're Australian... Bloody winter >.>

Oh well Smile Thanks for that! Guess that means I have The Last Of Us and some spare cash to hold on to in the middle of the year!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

(05-27-2013, 12:39 PM)jens Wrote: To give you guys some info..

We are working away as fast as we can, it has to take the time it takes. We have no rush and as a certain well known game developer said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.".

We are optimizing, tweaking and in general putting the FG expertise to good use. TCR keeps putting in work as well. There are companies working on the translations (will launch with 9 languages in addition to original English). The porting guys are porting away. Deals are being made. Things are prepared for launching the game through more online stores than any other FG game before. In general occupied with all things related.

We know we will not make Q2, we also know when the game will be ready for launch. We have not set the exact day yet. You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end.
Well that is more than we've heard in the last half year almost thank you Jens.
I might aswell give this Kraven Manor a shot now.
05-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

We are working away as fast as we can, it has to take the time it takes. We have no rush and as a certain well known game developer said "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.".

We are optimizing, tweaking and in general putting the FG expertise to good use. TCR keeps putting in work as well. There are companies working on the translations (will launch with 9 languages in addition to original English). The porting guys are porting away. Deals are being made. Things are prepared for launching the game through more online stores than any other FG game before. In general occupied with all things related.

We know we will not make Q2, we also know when the game will be ready for launch. We have not set the exact day yet. You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end.

Although this let's us down, at least there still some news. Because of this, I won't have to stop developing my custom story.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

At least it is comming out in summer!

Steam ID: fancreeper
05-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(05-27-2013, 01:25 PM)maarten12100 Wrote: Well that is more than we've heard in the last half year almost thank you Jens.
I might aswell give this Kraven Manor a shot now.

It won't last you long, but good luck Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

Well that's a tad depressing...

I'm really glad he let us know though.
05-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Find
Spaceman Offline

Threads: 1

Cool Smile It'll be out near my birthday then!

EDIT:
Of course, thank you Jens for the update, always appreciated.

[Image: tumblr_meuosnsjDw1s01xwto1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2013, 02:21 PM by Spaceman.)
05-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Find
wubwub Offline
Banned

Threads: 5

very good..
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

(05-27-2013, 11:29 AM)droog Wrote: Hey, I just browse through the AAMFP Information Portal and read this:

Mark Roper [represented by Noel Gay] [download CV]

Plays "The Machine" in A Machine For Pigs

Is there any source, where you found the information?
Plays "The Machine"?? Hm.. Big Grin

Haha I know, it sounds weird, but that's what it says on his agency profile (click the Noel Gay link). I'm sure it's wrong, because his voice is featured in the trailer and he is referred to as "professor" by Mandus, but until an "official" source says otherwise I didn't wanna guess as to his role.

Jens, thank you so much for the update. It's actually quite exciting to hear that it's taking almost a year longer than the original release date to finish everything up. This can only mean good things await us!
05-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7

Thank you for the information, Jens, it's much appreciated! So much is being done at once, it's really interesting reading stuff like this. Unfortunately Australian weather is a little miserable at the moment, I at least have something to look forward to. Smile
05-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Find