Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Work in progress Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC
Author Message
clonerex340 Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 43
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Post: #1
Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- is a full conversion mod for Amnesia -The Dark Descent- I'm making. I'll give you updates as to how far I have gotten, but so far:

Mapping: 0%
Scripting: 0%
Voice Acting: 0%
Notes, Mementos, and Other Texts: 0%

I am hoping that most people who play this will think it is really scary and will rate it fairly our of ten. I hope to get it done as much as you should

[quote='clonerex340' pid='232462' dateline='1368749486']
Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- is a full conversion mod for Amnesia -The Dark Descent- I'm making. I'll give you updates as to how far I have gotten, but so far:

Mapping: 0%
Scripting: 0%
Voice Acting: 0%
Notes, Mementos, and Other Texts: 0%

I am hoping that most people who play this will think it is really scary and will rate it fairly our of ten. I hope to get it done as much as you should.
Also, please, feel free to comment on what I should add or what you would like to see.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 01:13 AM by clonerex340.)
05-17-2013 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clonerex340 Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 43
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Post: #2
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

Mapping: 1%
Scripting: 0%
Voice Acting: 0%
Notes, Mementos, and Other Texts: 0%
05-17-2013 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Posts: 3,255
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation: 185
Post: #3
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.
05-17-2013 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Posts: 896
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 34
Post: #4
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

(05-17-2013 11:28 PM)Traggey Wrote:  I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

Maybe it's really big and 1% is like 1 whole castle, you can't know Wink
lol, jk.
05-17-2013 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clonerex340 Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 43
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Post: #5
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.
05-28-2013 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clonerex340 Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 43
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Post: #6
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

(05-28-2013 10:10 PM)clonerex340 Wrote:  If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.

One thing I need help with is scripting monsters and jumpscares to be triggered when a player picks up an item. If anyone wants to help, you can.
06-03-2013 01:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VeNoMzTeamHysterical Offline
Member

Posts: 240
Joined: Dec 2012
Reputation: 3
Post: #7
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

(06-03-2013 01:10 AM)clonerex340 Wrote:  
(05-28-2013 10:10 PM)clonerex340 Wrote:  If anyone is good at scripting monsters and other stuff, please ask. Also, if you want to be a beta tester, I will post the demo in the form of a custom story here. The full version WILL be a FC.

One thing I need help with is scripting monsters and jumpscares to be triggered when a player picks up an item. If anyone wants to help, you can.
I can teach you some script i know some good ones,

Add me on Skype: VeNoMzVidsYoutube.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-21719.html
Evil Awaking Work In Progress!
Hours Spend 472.
06-03-2013 07:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clonerex340 Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 43
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 0
Post: #8
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

Okay. Thanks. Smile
06-03-2013 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GiggleBlizzard Offline
Member

Posts: 183
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 4
Post: #9
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

(05-17-2013 11:37 PM)Smoke Wrote:  
(05-17-2013 11:28 PM)Traggey Wrote:  I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

Maybe it's really big and 1% is like 1 whole castle, you can't know Wink
lol, jk.

If 1% is a whole castle than the only logical conclusion would be that the other 99% is content in entirety and amount to equal 99 whole castles aswell. Now that's a pretty big custom story if I ever saw one!
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 12:03 AM by GiggleBlizzard.)
06-07-2013 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Posts: 896
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 34
Post: #10
RE: Amnesia -Lost in the Dark- WIP FC

(06-07-2013 12:03 AM)GiggleBlizzard Wrote:  
(05-17-2013 11:37 PM)Smoke Wrote:  
(05-17-2013 11:28 PM)Traggey Wrote:  I really don't think adding 1 % into the mapping is worth bumping the thread for ehy? Wink

Take it easy buddy.

Maybe it's really big and 1% is like 1 whole castle, you can't know Wink
lol, jk.

If 1% is a whole castle than the only logical conclusion would be that the other 99% is content in entirety and amount to equal 99 whole castles aswell. Now that's a pretty big custom story if I ever saw one!

I know, I was just kidding Wink
06-07-2013 06:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)