Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Extra_English
Wank Offline

Threads: 11
Need help with Extra_English

Everything was working fine until I added the surgery paper. Now the english stuff will not show up.

<LANGUAGE>
<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">You find yourself in the mansion of a deranged artist and musician. Could he be hiding something in this hidious house?</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Name">A quick note to self</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">So I don't forget- The key to the study is hidden behind the painting in my piano room!</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_noteenvelope_Name">To Costa De Luca</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_noteenvelope_Text">You are invited to show your work at the Bergam Art Museum! Bring any artwork pieces as you wish, and we will see you there! (1834, October 16th)</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_diarypaperone_Name">Journal entry page one</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypaperone_Text">1834, October 16th. Now that I have been invited to Bergam, I can bring my master piece! It is almost prepared, I just need a few more parts.</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_diarypapertwo_Name">Journal entry page two</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_diarypapertwo_Text">1834, October 17th. The showcase is in two weeks, so I need to prepare more quickly. I am just missing one more thing, which is hard to get.[br]Heading down to the library now.</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_notelibrary_Name">A Riddle in Rhyme</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_notelibrary_Text">The first one is at K, and don't be too slow.[br]
The next one is at M, but you arleady know.[br]
The last one you need is in B, as you can see. [br]
Now you know my secret, so come and find me.[br]</Entry>

<Entry Name="Note_notescroll_Name">McCarffre's book of surgery. (Page 18)</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_notescroll_Text">Many of the procedures explained in subsequent chapters of this book
involve making incisions into the skin. Whether it be to remove a suspicious lesion or to create a flap for wound coverage, you must learn
how to make an incision safely and efficiently.[br] You will use a knife with
a very sharp blade. It is important to know how to use the knife properly to prevent accidental injury to the patient or yourself.[br]When you have to make two incisions (for example, to remove a suspicious skin lesion), look at their orientation. If they are to be made one
above the other (for example, if you are working on the side of the leg),
do the bottom skin incision first.[br] If the top incision is made first, blood
from the skin edges will drip down and obscure the area below. The presence of the blood makes it more difficult to perform the lower incision.</Entry>

</CATEGORY>
05-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Need help with Extra_English

You forgot to add a closing </LANGUAGE> brace.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Find
Wank Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Need help with Extra_English

(05-26-2013, 04:10 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: You forgot to add a closing </LANGUAGE> brace.

*Sigh* Always a stupid mistake. Thanks as always!
05-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Find