Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Stuck in machine room please help
aohxomen Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in machine room please help

ok im in the machine room before the elevator all 3 rods are in place an cannot be removed, all 3 gears are in place an cannot be removed, 3 coal are loaded into the furnace an fired up, when i turn on the machine it says more needs done for the machine to work so fustrating already played up to the point twice an same thing happenned my wife plays this an she tells me its a bug i dont wanna have to play thru it again unless i have to
05-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Stuck in machine room please help

Have you set the Pressure Gauge?

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Spoiler below!

The Amnesia Wikia Wrote:To activate the machinery you have to: stabilize the steam pressure, insert the rods in the right holes, fill the burner with coal and put the cogs on their place. These operations can be done in any order.

Steam pressure: you should find yourself facing a console with six levers and roman numbers above and below them. The solution is to pull the levers that add to 8 both up and 8 down. A right configuration can be: first, second and sixth Down and the others (third, fourth and fifth) UP. The solution is hinted in the note "Elevator Machine Instructions". (Left to right, NOT Roman numbers)

Rods: the console has three holes and "Tractatio Fluxus" written above. The Flow Cycle Rod fits into the circle hole, the Trinity Stream Rod in the triangle one and the Four-phase Amplitude Rod in the square hole.

Powering the machine: first you must fill the burner with coal. The burner is on the left on the machine and the coal is stashed in an adjacent room. Three chunks will do the job. Once filled, a message will pop up, then pull the lever on the left of the burner. Now you must find three cog wheels and put them on the poles, right from the burner. One wheel is found in the rods room, on a small table in the corner, at the right of the console. The second one is right in front of the door of the rods room. The last one is in the machinery room, at the entry door's left. Just lift each wheel and bring it on the empty spots and they will fit in automatically. Now you just have to pull the lever and the machinery will start to work.Once completed all the tasks the Shadow will invade this section of the castle.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2013, 02:14 PM by Romulator.)
05-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Find
aohxomen Offline

i didnt realize there was one in that section but i well check
05-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Based on my memory, it is up the very top of the stairs in a small room, down a small corridor where the pipes are, opposite the door which takes you back to the elevator Smile

05-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Find
aohxomen Offline

thank you Solved
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

All good Smile Enjoy the rest of the game!

05-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Find