Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods?
satsun Offline

Threads: 6
Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods?

Looking at the map on this page it says that there are four Grunts in Storage. When I picked up the two rods I heard that Grunt appear so I hid and waited. After it was clear I went out and noticed that now the door was open where the number 2 Grunt was supposed to be. I didn't check to see if it was actually there before but the door was definitely closed and the screaming noises of that girl were coming from there.

Is the Grunt that you hear after picking up the rods the same Grunt that was in the room next to where the pigs were hanging? I'm assuming it walked out of that room and down the hall. I would have liked to have checked except I'm a wuss.

Courage is an appropriate avatar picture here.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013, 05:52 PM by satsun.)
06-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Grunt in Storage room leaves after getting rods?

(06-05-2013, 05:51 PM)satsun Wrote: Looking at the map on this page it says that there are four Grunts in Storage. When I picked up the two rods I heard that Grunt appear so I hid and waited. After it was clear I went out and noticed that now the door was open where the number 2 Grunt was supposed to be. I didn't check to see if it was actually there before but the door was definitely closed and the screaming noises of that girl were coming from there.

Is the Grunt that you hear after picking up the rods the same Grunt that was in the room next to where the pigs were hanging? I'm assuming it walked out of that room and down the hall. I would have liked to have checked except I'm a wuss.

Courage is an appropriate avatar picture here.

Technically speaking there are 5 Grunts in the Storage level: there is one when you pick up the drill piece (he disappears when you hide for long enough,) then there's the second one in the dark room behind the closed door - he too will disappear after hiding for long enough. Then there's the grunt that comes out when you pick up the rod - he will disappear. Then on your way back out there might be one in the room you saw the second grunt in (behind the closed door) and when you head back towards the exit of the storage you'll see another one.

In the game I think it's supposed to look like there are only a couple of grunts: the one when you get the drill piece will patrol the entrance of the storage and the second one being the one behind the door will patrol the deeper parts in the storage.
06-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Find
Doctor Brainbucket Offline

Threads: 2

There's FIVE? I only encountered one. Lucky me.
09-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Website Find
Karba Offline

Threads: 5

There are only 2 that can be seen at the same time, one appears 4-5 times alone though

If you scream for 8 years, 7 month and 6 days you have produced enough energy to warm a cup of coffee
09-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Find
linkhead2 Offline

Threads: 4

it is at when you pick the rods in the "old storage 1" it will trigger spawn grunt at it after you have conllected all of the rods a 3rd griunt will respwn on ur way out
10-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Find