Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck outside. [spoilerish]
TragicAngel Offline

Threads: 2
Stuck outside. [spoilerish]

Hi. Smile I've posted a couple of times here before, under the name IdioticAtGaming, but had to change my name due to weird password issues and whatnot. It's no big deal, though, considering that my old name wasn't exactly flattering. Hehe.

Anyway, I'm stuck outside, after getting the lighter and spray can. I understand that I'm probably supposed to make my way back to the bridge control to warm it up/deice it, but can't seem to find a way to make my way back there after the bridge collapses. Any help would be quite appreciated. Smile
05-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Stuck outside. [spoilerish]

If you look inside from the shelter (right after the frozen stone bridge collapsed), look to the left. Walk there. There's few cliffs next to the mountain...

05-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Website Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

I just stacked some boxes on the remaining ledge and jumped back to the control pad.
I'll try the path next time.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
05-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Find
Dukem Offline

Threads: 1

I spent ages trying to stack up boxes and such to get back over after the bridge collapsed. I even went down that slope and stacked boxes there so that they were level with the higher ledge and made a bridge, or at least tried to. Then I noticed the walkway on the left. Then I cried. :p

~Dukem
07-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Find