Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

RAGE THREAD!!!
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: RAGE THREAD!!!

(06-24-2013, 03:52 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I might be young, but I am a pretty intelligent guy and not like the majority of teenagers in my school.

You kinda strike me as a narrow-minded douche bag.
06-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Hmm... I'm 17 too and when I left school for college I thought I'd be done with idiots. Turns out I was wrong. The sort of people in college are the same annoying people but slightly older doing stupid shit without consequences. Can only hope things are different in Uni, but I can't bet on it.

[Image: luv.gif]
06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

(06-24-2013, 03:58 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:52 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I might be young, but I am a pretty intelligent guy and not like the majority of teenagers in my school.

Nah, In my opinion: i'm more of a quiet guy who sits somewhere in the front of the classroom; quietly listening and learning with an open mind on what were learning for that day.

But if you wish to see me as a narrow-minded douche bag, then see me as a narrow-minded douche bag. Your opinion, not mine.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(06-24-2013, 04:16 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Nah, In my opinion: i'm more of a quiet guy who sits somewhere in the front of the classroom; quietly listening and learning with an open mind on what were learning for that day.

But if you wish to see me as a narrow-minded douche bag, then see me as a narrow-minded douche bag. Your opinion, not mine.

You just seem to think shit about other people based on a very broad field of things you find annoying.
06-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(06-24-2013, 04:16 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote:

Nah, In my opinion: i'm more of a quiet guy who sits somewhere in the front of the classroom; quietly listening and learning with an open mind on what were learning for that day.

And then on the flipside I would say that someone who unconditionally believes everything a teacher tells them certainly cannot be called open minded. I'm not accusing you of anything, and I don't know what your school is like but there are a lot of stupid teachers out there and misguided trust is only going to get you in trouble.
06-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(06-24-2013, 03:31 AM)Kman Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:24 AM)Qman Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:14 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:00 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: 1st one: man screaming
2nd one: heavy percussion, man screaming
3rd one: very fast percussion and guitar, man screaming
Sorry to tell you, but that's what most music is.
Just like the Rite of Spring is it not Alias?

good band

I kinda meant Igor Stravinsky... But sure. Why not
06-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(06-24-2013, 04:16 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote:

yes but you assume you know a person completely based on the way they dress and a couple of words they say which is just retarded. that's really not much better than being a sexist asshole who assumes all women are shitty people or racists who assume all poc are shitty people. being in highschool and knowing exactly the type of people you're talking about there's a good deal of them that are pretty cool people and fun to talk with but no i guess since they say "swag" they're automatically mindless douchebags, right.

honestly people that constantly complain about this sort of stuff annoy me a loooot more than any of the actual "offenders"

Posting Freak
06-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Website Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(06-24-2013, 06:47 AM)Kman Wrote: i'm honestly surprised you're taking that stance when you were saying how terrible and simplistic all pop music is just a few weeks ago which is by definition the most accessible style of music.
I did?

Funny thing. I can't remember at all.

[Image: p229xcq]
06-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

coming from a guy who dropped out of highschool, while saying how special he was from other kids due to the stuff he was reading and was interested into Smile

No offense but this all seems a bit hypocrit to me

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Damn I had a feeling my post would continue for another page.

I just came here to post something that pisses me off as the guy asked on the first page of this thread, and I did. Then this whole mess happens.

I don't believe everyone is like as I described, but coming from my point of view and experience with teenagers the MAJORITY of students in my school is sadly like that. However, there are some that at least use sense and do things at the right time and actually WANT to do something with they're lives instead of slacking off. There is only one time in my opinion where you can slack off if you choose to at school: Lunch Time.

As for teachers, almost all my teachers I've met I could trust, because they were nice, kind, etc. Not all of them are stupid and don't know what the hell they are doing. I trust my teachers because as they give respect to the students, in return I must respect the teacher back, and in the end they can give you a second chance if you make a mistake on something, and give you time to fix it. Most students don't get this second chance unless they prove themselves that they are worthy.

No, I am not a narrow-minded douche bag. I do other things then just be a teacher's pet. I control when and how I use my free time instead of wasting it touching a screen to make out a message on a gizmo while there is something important on the board to write down. I also look at other things that I'm interested in and I decide whether I should continue doing things for that interest or let it pass.

So enough about me. What makes you guys rage?

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Find