Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project Needs Name!
clonerex340 Offline

Threads: 14
New Project Needs Name!

I would like to start off by saying, yes, I will still be working on Lost in the Dark. I have just decided that it's getting a little boring, that I want to start another project, too. Well, anyways, I would like a name for my new CS. The only two things I have to say are:
1. I am only doing this because I don't have any good ideas for a name
2. It should be scary.
07-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: New Project Needs Name!

Any decent writer will tell you that trying to come up with a title before writing has begun is a waste of time. Great titles are derived from the works themselves and since you clearly have not started yet anything you come up with is either going to limit you thematically or be inappropriate. Whatever you do though don't underestimate the importance of a good title. It's not worth agonizing over before or during writing but it is an art unto itself and you should treat it as such.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 08:17 PM by Bridge.)
07-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Find
Plank Offline

Threads: 1

(07-03-2013, 08:16 PM)Bridge Wrote: Any decent writer will tell you that trying to come up with a title before writing has begun is a waste of time. Great titles are derived from the works themselves and since you clearly have not started yet anything you come up with is either going to limit you thematically or be inappropriate. Whatever you do though don't underestimate the importance of a good title. It's not worth agonizing over before or during writing but it is an art unto itself and you should treat it as such.

I couldn't i agree with you more sir

does everything taste like chicken or
does chicken taste like everything?
07-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Find
clonerex340 Offline

Threads: 14

Okay. Well, I have good news. I just came up with what seems to be the perfect name. I won't tell yet, since I am still thinking about if it fits my new CS.
07-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Find
Artyom Offline

Threads: 27

Teleporting flying clipping texture!!! It'd even set the brutes running!

- Inactive account -
07-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Find