Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Elimination Game
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
The Elimination Game

Send me a PM with the name of a forum member who you wish to eliminate. Once you've done this, you will be considered a participant of this game.

The Rules

An eliminated player automatically loses the game. So if Bridge, for example, was a participant, and Kman sends me a message saying that he wants to eliminate Bridge , then Bridge has lost the game. If more than one player eliminates the same person, then that person is simply eliminated once (they still lose).

Any member who sends me the message: Eliminate Chrono, and I expect to receive a number of these messages, will not be considered a participant of the game.

After 48 hours (from this post), I will check the number of participants who have not been eliminated. All of these people are winners, and get one of the following rewards:

If you eliminated someone who was a participant of the game and survived, you'll receive 2 Chrono points.

If you eliminate a player who is not a participant of this game (I.E. they did not sent me a PM) and survive after 48 hours, you will receive just 1 Chrono point.

[Image: p229xcq]
07-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Find