Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gaming laptop
hannaht95 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Tongue  gaming laptop

Looked on here and many other websites and could not find the answer any where. I got amnesia the dark descent a year ago, my computer does not support it.sadly.. Looking for computer maybe under800$ or under 1000$. one that i can play all my games on here and do school work. My current laptop is terrible i cant play any game without lagging out or i cant see anything really.ive cleared it out uninstalled many things and it doesnt help so time for new one to save up for please and thank you for all your help.Big Grin
07-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: gaming laptop

I personally use the Asus G74SX, a gaming series laptop from Asus, and not only do they look beautiful, they run that way too. Unfortunately, the G74SX is a little higher than your budget at ~$1,200 USD. But there are earlier models that are cheaper, a little less power, but can do the job quite well. Try looking for the Asus G-series laptops. One that might fit around your budget is the Asus G73JH. Looks nice, and runs like a charm. Note though, these carry a lot of power, so the battery doesn't last long off charge. (Mine can go up to 3 hours when not plugged in when I am conservative. I'm not on the move a lot, so it's fine for me). They aren't the lightest either. Mine weighs around 7 lbs. But I've never had a problem with it, and I've been able to play every game I've installed, most at max settings with a few exceptions to options. I can barely hear the fans and it always remains cool. I have yet to overheat it for the 2+ years I've had it.

My recommendation to you is to look around for the Asus G73JH series. They'll fit your budget and give you the power you want.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM by Statyk.)
07-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Find