Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal Error Renderer #0
MaeganR123 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Fatal Error Renderer #0

I have just installed Amnesia: The Dark Descent and when I try to play it the game crashes and the "Fatal Error: Renderer #0" shows up and informs me there is trouble with the graphics. I have researched this and already know the fatal news, that this is unsolvable and the game cannot be played. My question is, is it possible to buy a graphics card for my computer, and what type of graphic card, and where could I buy this. I'm not even sure if its possible. But before people call me an idiot for not checking my system requirements before purchasing the game, please know that this was a gift and the person didnt ask about my system requirements before buying it for me. Can someone please offer any advice at all, I've always wanted to play this game!
07-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Fatal Error Renderer #0

Please say what type of computer and hardware it is that you have in order to be able to answer the question about buying a graphics card. Also post the hpl.log file as requested in the troubleshooting guides as it will also help in answering the question.
07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Website Find