Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog Area - HELP
iLucian Offline

Threads: 8
Fog Area - HELP

Hi again! I am making a room in my custom story where there is a large, very dark fog area. And i made a lever that turns on the lights and makes the fog area dissapear. But, i am unsuccessful in making the fog area dissapear. Can someone help me do that? And if there is no way, then i need the room to somehow be dark enough that even if u lit some of the things in the room, it wont help at all. And for it to somehow be fixed when the lights come on. It may be a bit confusing, but cud anyone help me with this? Any and all help will be appreciated. Thx!

Wherever there is Light, Darkness has already gotten there first.
08-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Fog Area - HELP

You can't de-activate Fog areas. If you want some lamps to be lit, but the room is still dark, you have to delete the pointlight at the lamp in the Model Editor.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-18-2013, 03:51 AM
Find
iLucian Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Fog Area - HELP

(08-18-2013, 03:51 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: You can't de-activate Fog areas. If you want some lamps to be lit, but the room is still dark, you have to delete the pointlight at the lamp in the Model Editor.

i want it to look dark even if u turn on a light until u activate the light switch

Wherever there is Light, Darkness has already gotten there first.
08-18-2013, 04:18 AM
Find