Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Co-op mod arguing prolem want ppl opinions here!

(08-20-2013, 05:49 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I'm not arguing at all, just saying I can share these things here. I mean is that wrong somehow? But if these things happen again I will not make a new thread for that.

Robo I'm not your enemy just don't appeciate always what you are saying here.. because im my opinion you are negative about everything what I publish here and you have to complain always something what really bugs me little bit.

No, you are not wrong in voicing your your standing in this matter. What is wrong however is that you replied to Robo, who was making a completely neutrally-voiced statement with this:

Quote:What a heck is your problem again?

Robo was just voicing his opinion which just happened to be in disagreement with yours. He was not being hostile to begin with, and there was no reason for you to act that way towards him.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

I would say that Robosprog's first comment is "accusative". The irony of it is that the comment creates drama which bleeds over into this page - Kreekakon joining in as well (and now me). I'd say people just drop it and merrily continue their day; thread issue resolved!

Enjoy your day/evening gentlemen! Wink

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

08-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-20-2013, 06:04 PM)Acies Wrote: I would say that Robosprog's first comment is "accusative". The irony of it is that the comment creates drama which bleeds over into this page - Kreekakon joining in as well (and now me). I'd say people just drop it and merrily continue their day; thread issue resolved!

Enjoy your day/evening gentlemen! Wink

Buuuuuttttttt Accciiiieeeeeessss...

I want to help solve the misunderstandings!! Sad

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

The solving of the issue of who uploads is as simple as creating a common account named after the mod to upload from rather then just one person getting to do so.
We did this with curse of hope and we never had this conflict, though we never really had any conflicts now that I think about it, just disagreements.
08-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(08-20-2013, 05:53 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 05:49 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I'm not arguing at all, just saying I can share these things here. I mean is that wrong somehow? But if these things happen again I will not make a new thread for that.

Robo I'm not your enemy just don't appeciate always what you are saying here.. because im my opinion you are negative about everything what I publish here and you have to complain always something what really bugs me little bit.

No, you are not wrong in voicing your your standing in this matter. What is wrong however is that you replied to Robo, who was making a completely neutrally-voiced statement with this:

Quote:What a heck is your problem again?

Robo was just voicing his opinion which just happened to be in disagreement with yours. He was not being hostile to begin with, and there was no reason for you to act that way towards him.

Oh, that yeah I know, but I just think Robo just wants always push me and start something with me. I just think... well moving on. No need to make drama anymore, heh. Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
08-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Maybe a moderator could remove this thread..
no need for almost 2 pages of crap discussions!
to be hounest.. all was good, untill ROBO came and.... flamewar!
not the first time it happend..
well, everyone has his \ her opinion offcourse, so i don't blame anybody here.
Just this thread is not a thread anymore what it should be, isn't it?
only discuss against eitchother NOT about the main issue!
Just leave this thread in the back of our minds and let's move on?
Lange
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2013, 09:46 AM by DnALANGE.)
08-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Thread should be closed the problem was solved awhile ago as said by Humilation

08-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Find