Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: The Mental [CANCELLED]
summit Offline

Threads: 20
Amnesia: The Mental [CANCELLED]

Hi guys, me and my friend started to a project. It's called "Amnesia: The Mental" .

"He started to punch the walls. Was he insane? He thinked his mind shows he hallucinations. But I believed they were reflections. He still thinked he was insane. He didn't told me about his wife and daughter, because this was killing him. Killing him EVERY time that he speaks about. Jack, wasn't Jack anymore. I started to believe that he was insane. Trapped in his mine, suffering.

He said "Servants" was coming for him.
"
- Jack's Doctor,

In this custom story, we control a guy named Jack who sent to the Asylum. Jack started to believe that he is crazy. Was he? In a day, some guys came into his cell. Tey gave him a medical drink. They said Jack won't be crazy anymore. But he started to pass out slowly, painfully. When he woke up in a place, he didn't see before, there was something
wrong. SERVANTS WAS COMING...

I want your ideas about my CS, and I want your ideas about how should my CS end, in good way or bad way?

I WILL UPDATE THIS SUBJECT WHEN THE SCREENSHOTS, ETC... IS READY![/size]

Thanks for reading.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 07:00 PM by summit.)
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Find