Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
KEY to FREEDOM 1.0 release!
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12
RE: KEY to FREEDOM 1.0 release!

(08-28-2013, 05:05 PM)nzim Wrote: This was one of the very good custom stories that I've played recently. I really would give it 9.5/10 only because I couldn't find the second shard the first time around and when I realized where it was there was no way I could go back so I had to load a prevous save.
The story was actually good, the music and lighting effects were pleasant to see and hear. The monster with the glowing eyes was something different and kind of new. I liked that and genuinely got frightened a few times - something which rarely happens nowadays since I've got so much accustomed to the three original monster we're used to Big Grin

I don't understand. What do you mean you couldn't get to the second shard?

My Custom Story: KEY TO FREEDOM: http://www.moddb.com/mods/key-to-freedom
08-31-2013, 12:43 PM
Find
nzim Offline

Threads: 0

(08-31-2013, 12:43 PM)lllDash Wrote: I don't understand. What do you mean you couldn't get to the second shard?

Just like that Big Grin I am talking about the one
Spoiler below!
behing the eagle statue
. I just skipped that one and realized later that I have 2 out of three.
No worries though - as i said, I loaded a previous save and finished the CS properly Wink
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2013, 09:32 PM by nzim.)
09-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Find
lllDash Offline

(09-03-2013, 09:31 PM)nzim Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 12:43 PM)lllDash Wrote: I don't understand. What do you mean you couldn't get to the second shard?

Just like that Big Grin I am talking about the one
Spoiler below!
behing the eagle statue
. I just skipped that one and realized later that I have 2 out of three.
No worries though - as i said, I loaded a previous save and finished the CS properly Wink

Well, you could have gone back to get itRolleyes But I'm glad you enjoyed the CSBig Grin Thanks for playing

09-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

Too bad im already stuck. The Table with the lantern wont move.. Even if i throw over 9000 rocks on it. God damn it lantern just come here >:

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
09-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Find
lllDash Offline

(09-04-2013, 04:58 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Too bad im already stuck. The Table with the lantern wont move.. Even if i throw over 9000 rocks on it. God damn it lantern just come here >:

Reload your last saveBig Grin It will take you to where you need to be and the rocks will respawn back at the boulders and you can try again. I'm sorry that you are the first to have this problem (At least the first that I'm aware of). This is why I made this puzzle at the beginning. just in case something goes wrong. You know: physics are unpredictable. Did you try to hit the table or the leg?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2013, 10:14 PM by lllDash.)
09-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

Hm the blue glowing leg of course :I But it wont... Move. >: This story hates me so much...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
09-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Find
Ewain Offline

Thanks for custom story.... to make this short, this was an excelent change from other custom stories..... great story, puzzles and scares..... well the glowing-eyed monster scared me more than anything Big Grin (and i certainly don't scare easily...) and last but not least: this cs took me about a week to finish for what i am extremely grateful. None of the other custom stories (except for Haunted hallways - which took me about 3 days (though they weren't as long as key to freedom, they were equally scary)) entertained me for so long time.... so thanks alot.
10-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Find
Conviction Offline

Okey so, Dash. I am just here to say that i have found a bug in your map. And that the map is still amazing in all ways, but there is this bug that i found and it will destroy all of the game play.
And when i can, i will uppload a video on youtube to show where the bug is. But you will have to wait on that because of my internet.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013, 07:07 PM by Conviction.)
12-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

So, I finished the custom story today, and I loved going through the puzzles and scares. However, I found a major glitch in the game that shortened my experience.

Spoiler below!

At the area where you need to put the orb pieces into the orbs I noticed there was a trapdoor on the ceiling, where I found the nearby ladder and tried to climb up to it. Eventually I put the ladder under the trapdoor and steadily stood it up, then I was able to climb the ladder quickly and touch the trapdoor which loaded the next room with the key to freedom.

After that, I realized I just skipped finding two more orbs to get to the room, and I finished the story sooner.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
12-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Playing your CS, I have not finished it, merely read the third set of notes from your diary, and I must say... BRAVO! You have succeeded in making me fear for my life running away from some things. Every once in a while I had no idea what I was doing, and some errors in lighting are there, but it is just beautiful. You have definitely created a sense of fear within me. I do not know if I want to even continue, but I assure you that I will.

Keep it up! Big Grin

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Find