Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preorder help
BROWNY Offline

Threads: 1
Preorder help

Hi there,

I just tried to preorder AAMFP and I to be totally honest I am a total noob and have no idea what the hell I am doing and I need some help.

I tried to do it on steam and it kept saying my card was declined. It did this 2 times, so then I tried on the Amnesia website and tried a few times there and it kept saying it was declined and in my google wallet it says my transaction is on hold.

Have I just preordered the game a load of times? or am I actually getting declined. Sorry for the noob question I just have never pre ordered and am a bit worried that when the game is released it will buy it a load of times?

VALVE SOFTWARE,SEATTLE,840
Exchange Rate 1.13696
Declined

GOOGLE *Humble Bundle,GOOGLE.COM/CH,840
Exchange Rate 1.13688
Declined

This is what it says in my card account transactions, there are more, but they are the same message.
08-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Find
DavidS Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 4
RE: Preorder help

contact the official support sites:

Steam support

Humble support

/////////////////////////////////////
08-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Website Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

If every site you tried refuses your credit card, you should make sure it has enough money ready for withdrawal.

Or simpler, you are not allowed to use your credit card on the Internet.
08-26-2013, 04:10 PM
Find
BROWNY Offline

Threads: 1

(08-26-2013, 04:10 PM)felixmole Wrote: If every site you tried refuses your credit card, you should make sure it has enough money ready for withdrawal.

Or simpler, you are not allowed to use your credit card on the Internet.

I had 20 in there because i needed atleast 18 because currency conversion. Went at used 10 on the humble bundle and it worked.
08-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Find