Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

It was pretty cool seeing Wesley Tack's final "Walkbridge" in the game. Did anyone else scream with girly glee when they saw it in their first playthrough? 'Cause I sure didn't...

Walkbridge Development Video (from March 2012)
Screenshot of the Final Product
09-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

(09-18-2013, 06:36 PM)Paddy Wrote: It was pretty cool seeing Wesley Tack's final "Walkbridge" in the game. Did anyone else scream with girly glee when they saw it in their first playthrough? 'Cause I sure didn't...
I sure did, I remember seeing it in my first playthrough and praising Mr. Tack in the deep realms in the back of my head.

You know, it feels like it's been forever since that video's been around. It almost feels nostalgic in a way. Oh man.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
09-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

(09-18-2013, 06:36 PM)Paddy Wrote: It was pretty cool seeing Wesley Tack's final "Walkbridge" in the game. Did anyone else scream with girly glee when they saw it in their first playthrough? 'Cause I sure didn't...

Walkbridge Development Video (from March 2012)
Screenshot of the Final Product

YEAH! That was one part of the game where I was like:

[Image: 60f.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
09-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

Yeah, I noticed it was the walkbridge. Notified of my ignorant friend about that as well.

09-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

I'm confused. The following article discusses a scene which was cut from AAMFP because it was "too much":

http://killscreendaily.com/articles/inte...ad-cut-it/

Now, I definitely saw a pig fucking a human corpse when I played the game. Behind a metal fence in an alleyway, partially obscured by a stack of boxes, during the street level. So...they didn't cut it...?

Someone help me out here.
09-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Quote:Pinchbeck: There was a pig fucking a dead body. The problem was it just looked like the pig was raping someone. It started off fucking a female body, and actually it just looked like rape. So we switched it out for a male body, and it looked like gay rape. No better. We were trying to make a point of how animalistic the pigs were. But it didn’t add enough to justify the schlock.

Jessica Curry: We were lying in bed together and Dan tapped me on the shoulder and woke me up and went, “Pigs fucking human corpse.” I thought, “Who the fuck have I married!”

Pinchbeck: But you’ve got to push it too far to find out where that line is. If you tiptoe cautiously up, you’ll always fall short. That’s how you find something with a real edge.

http://kotaku.com/shocking-cut-amnesia-s...1412813931

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Find
NicoNico Offline

Threads: 0

(09-27-2013, 09:50 PM)Paddy Wrote: Now, I definitely saw a pig fucking a human corpse when I played the game. Behind a metal fence in an alleyway, partially obscured by a stack of boxes, during the street level. So...they didn't cut it...?

Someone help me out here.
Yes, I witnessed that scene too. There's definitely something nasty going on there, although you can't see exactly what the pig's doing to the corpse (maybe he's eating the corpse ?)
But it looks a lot more like a rape than anything else.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2013, 10:13 PM by NicoNico.)
09-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

(09-27-2013, 10:03 PM)Kein Wrote:
Quote:Pinchbeck: There was a pig fucking a dead body. The problem was it just looked like the pig was raping someone. It started off fucking a female body, and actually it just looked like rape. So we switched it out for a male body, and it looked like gay rape. No better. We were trying to make a point of how animalistic the pigs were. But it didn’t add enough to justify the schlock.

Jessica Curry: We were lying in bed together and Dan tapped me on the shoulder and woke me up and went, “Pigs fucking human corpse.” I thought, “Who the fuck have I married!”

Pinchbeck: But you’ve got to push it too far to find out where that line is. If you tiptoe cautiously up, you’ll always fall short. That’s how you find something with a real edge.

Yeah, the Pig Rape wasn't really cut out. Just poorly animated. :p

I really thought that the "disturbing content" was related to the unused screams for the Pigline level. The human conveyor-belt was less gory and vicious than its concept art hinted at - I'd imagined that you'd be literally on the conveyer belt, face-to-torso with mutilated bodies and hearing people get sliced and diced by squealing Pigs.
09-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(09-27-2013, 10:15 PM)Alardem Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 10:03 PM)Kein Wrote:

Yeah, the Pig Rape wasn't really cut out. Just poorly animated. :p

I really thought that the "disturbing content" was related to the unused screams for the Pigline level. The human conveyor-belt was less gory and vicious than its concept art hinted at - I'd imagined that you'd be literally on the conveyer belt, face-to-torso with mutilated bodies and hearing people get sliced and diced by squealing Pigs.

I just fapped to this
09-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(09-27-2013, 09:50 PM)Paddy Wrote: Now, I definitely saw a pig fucking a human corpse when I played the game. Behind a metal fence in an alleyway, partially obscured by a stack of boxes, during the street level. So...they didn't cut it...?

I thought it was eating him. Couldn't see clearly with those boxes in between. When I play the game again, I'll pay more attention and check it out. Pig rapists... Idea
09-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Find